Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by MasWolf

1. M

Next Seasons Shirts

I'd definitely take Adidas; although I hated their cut and paste attitude to non top 6 clubs.
  2. M

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

We were linked with him last Jan (2023). Looks like we dodged one there!
  3. M

Next Seasons Shirts

That means doing business with Mike Ashley!
  4. M

Oh Adama Traore!

Surprised to hear fans booing him
  5. M

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

I've always put it down to playing with so much intensity, but you're probably right given how often it's hamstring injuries.
  6. M

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

I can't believe this
  7. M

Jamie O’Hara and mental health in Football

Add to that the idea that everyone knows you have a lot of money. That can be very anxiety inducing.
  8. M

Jamie O’Hara and mental health in Football

I remember watching an interview with him a couple years ago and it really changed my view on him. He spoke about losing his mother at a young age and how that affected him.
  9. M

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

Neto, you lazy ****
  10. M

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

We're getting battered here. I've been very impressed with Brighton's passing.
  11. M

Michael Beale... NO....NO....NO....

Michael Beale is an excellent manager. He has been mistreated by Sunderland and never does anything wrong. He is literally the greatest coach in the history of Association Football.
  12. M

FA Cup, Brighton home

Managed to get them this morning by using my laptop instead of my phone. You'd think in 2024, they'd be able to support buying on both phone and laptop!
  13. M

FA Cup, Brighton home

Cheers mate! Managed to get them today. I think the issue is trying to buy tickets on my phone. When I tried the laptop, it worked!
  14. M

FA Cup, Brighton home

That's exactly what happens; however everytime I click proceed to checkout it takes me straight to my profile page. It's a cycle. Total crap that website is.
  15. M

FA Cup, Brighton home

I've given up trying for this game. I've added the tickets to my basket, but when I click proceed to checkout, it takes me to my profile page so I can't actually but them. Completely useless!
Back
Top Bottom