Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by MasWolf

1. M

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

I've just looked at his stats and they're pretty crazy! We've not signed a forward with this type of record since FOSUN took over.
  2. M

Wolves Summer 2022 Recruitment Plan by Dan Butler

Do clubs take notice of this kind of thing?
  3. M

This is why I think Neves could sign a new deal. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense for him to do so, he would just run down his contract. But a new deal will most certainly have some type of release clause.
  4. M

I've been watching some videos of Nunes play, and he seems way too good to be coming to us!
  5. M

I'm surprised about how many good players these clubs seem to have. I remember when we signed Costa, I couldn't believe how good he was and he hadn't played any games for his parent club. The amount of talent they have is astounding.
  6. M

Your last exciting transfer

Trincao - although since then I have completely changed my mind on the bloke.
  7. M

Yes, a very good point! He's exactly the type of player you need in the dressing room. I also question the fees for Grealish etc. I know he has an English tax, but on the continent we've seen the likes of Pepe go to Arsenal for ridiculous money, but be nowhere near the type of player such as Neves.
  8. M

Well Man Utd certainly don't. He'd easily walk into their team. I guess he's not a high enough priority for them, but that's still strange to me.
  9. M

I really want Adama and MGW to stay, but if it's that or getting Nunes and Neves signing a new deal, I'll take that instead.
  10. M

So it seems that there's a chance that nobody is willing to pay our asking price for Neves. It's got me thinking if I'm mistaken about how good he is. In my eyes, he's easily worth his apparent asking price (around €50). If anything, it's a bargain. Why will clubs pay inflated prices for other...
  11. M

England v Hungary - UEFA Nation's League at Molineux: June 15th, 2022

So no Coady which is ****. If Bolla comes on, he would have played at Molineux before playing for Wolves.
  12. M

Today’s games - 2021-22

So according to Twitter, Vintinha is playing very well. Is this another one where the majority of fans knew better than FOSUN?
  13. M

The World Cup.

A winter WC just sounds so strange! People freezing in fan parks and throwing hot chocolate instead of beer when a goal is scored :D
  14. M

Non Profit Community Football Club

It's so complicated that they can tell us anything and we'd be none the wiser. Personally, I think they're using it as an excuse not to spend - but I guess that's just the cynical side of me.
  15. M

I'd score a hattrick in every round and then score 5 in the final to win. The following season, I'd be the manager and win their domestic cup without conceding any goals.
Top Bottom