Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

marrs-guitar's latest activity

• M
    Wolves' comparative performance to date (after 32 games): 8 points up on last season (43 pts vs 35 pts from the same fixtures last...
  • M
    marrs-guitar replied to the thread Forest verdict.
    A really poor quality game, for which Wolves were more than culpable. Our passing was atrocious from start to finish if we ever dared to...
  • M
    God awful football from Wolves today.
  • M
    Gomes was too concerned with playing the role of Sa's bodyguard at corners to pay enough attention to the flight of the ball. It seems...
  • M
    Wolves' comparative performance to date (after 31 games): 8 points up on last season (42 pts vs 34 pts from the same fixtures last...
  • M
    Very frustrating day. I knew we would be incapable of putting together two good halves of football and to expect the worst after that...
  • M
    Wolves' comparative performance to date (after 30 games): 11 points up on last season (42 pts vs 31 pts from the same fixtures last...
  • M
    Wolves' comparative performance to date (after 29 games): 10 points up on last season (41 pts vs 31 pts from the same fixtures last...
  • M
    marrs-guitar replied to the thread Leon Chiwome.
    He has to be the academy option up front if we want to go that way simply because he has pace, but in all honesty we would be better...
  • M
    marrs-guitar replied to the thread Hurt.
    The wins against City were in the following season. That season we drew 1-1 at home (Boly handball goal) and lost 0-3 at their place...
  • M
    marrs-guitar replied to the thread Hurt.
    From what I recall - and having naturally never watched it back - the Watford game was very even and I remember being somewhat amazed...
  • M
    marrs-guitar reacted to Boss Hogg's post in the thread Kilman keep or sell? with Like Like.
    Think O’Neil did to be fair. Should have gone back to a 5 with Docherty in the centre and gone man to man in midfield with just Chiwome...
  • M
    marrs-guitar replied to the thread Coventry Verdict.
    After the Utd game he encouraged me by immediately identifying that we had been poor in not getting into the right positions to deal...
  • M
    marrs-guitar replied to the thread Late Goals.
    The increased amount of added time means that it's inevitable that more goals will be scored after the 85th minute than previously...
  • M
    marrs-guitar replied to the thread Coventry Verdict.
    The crowd immediately striking up a rendition of We're Going To Wembley when there were going to be another 10 minutes play didn't...
Back
Top Bottom