Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Mark Rankines Lovechild

1. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Ki-Jana Hoever

I really saw nothing to suggest to me that Hoever should be a fixture in the team going forward. Ultimately you can only dine out on "I was at Liverpool" for so long before you have to pull your thumb from up your **** and perform for the team. That game against Liverpool when he screwed up in...
  2. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Goalscoring

What is this "goalscoring" you speak of? Can someone explain?
  3. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Jackett, Ricketts and Murray at The Cleveland Arms

A few people asked me to give a summary of tonight’s speaking event at the Cleveland Arms. It was an enjoyable evening and, as no one will be surprised to hear, Kenny Jackett is an absolute gentleman. Murray is a good compare and Ricketts came across well but it seems he has less enthusiasm...
  4. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Bright

Signed for hapoel Jerusalem in Jan
  5. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Bright

After yet another final chance I see Enobakhare (sorry if spelt wrong) seems to have been released by the Israeli club he joined in January due to missing training and drink driving. Wasted talent at 24.
  6. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Rumours from the pub

Just a joke…dont anyone take it seriously. Next seasons Wolves 11
  7. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

I don't disagree but its really all relative isn't it. What you, I or anyone else thinks regarding where we are weak is pretty inconsequential as we all have different opinions, some will say we don't have a decent striker since Rauls injury and that should be a priority. For the first two...
  8. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Well.... if you don't target them then its an absolute certainty that they wont be signing! I don't think the club can win as they never comment on transfers but get pelters based on twitter posts and journalist information. I really don't understand some of the critical posts of individuals...
  9. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Whatever happens we do seem to be targeting players that improve the team and this is what has been asked for by Bruno. The better the player though the more the competition and difficulty closing the signing, particularly for a provincial club such as Wolves. They seem to be trying to do the...
  10. Mark Rankines Lovechild

The thing is, this is the sort of player we will need to look at and realistically have a chance of getting as the big clubs wont be looking at a talented individual who has failed at Benfica and in Italy. If he does well at Wolves then we get some great performances and also, potentially get a...
  11. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Don't know where my son has got his info from but when he text to tell me he said its a 12months loan with an option to buy not an obligation - so we are saving a years wages effectively and his contract ticks down a further season.
  12. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Rumours from the pub

I will wear a red rose in the lapel of my dinner jacket so you can recognise me…you dont think thats too formal do you? I will blend in?
  13. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Rumours from the pub

My pub news is that I am going, with my son, to the Cleveland Arms on Thursday night where Kenny Jackett and Sam Ricketts will be taking and answering questions about their time at Wolves. I am sure that high on the agenda will be questions about O'Hara, Roger Johnson and the bomb squad!
  14. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Undoubtedly injuries contributed to the collapse but we really hadn't played that well in many games when all were fit (bar Neto who wasn't available). I would argue that the biggest loss came with the Kilman injury rather than Neves. Kilman worked well with Coady and Saiss and gave us a...
  15. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Nobody is offering 30m for Coady is more the point
Top Bottom