Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Mark Rankines Lovechild

1. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Matt Doherty

Maybe on my own here but I dont think Bueno is very good defensively and players breeze past him. Decent going forward though, which is why he gets on when chasing games.
  2. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Conroversial but I think if someone comes in with a half decent bid, I would let Hwang go. I am not entirely convinced that his goalscoring glut earlier in the season wasn't just a “hot streak” Generally his fitness seem to let him down a little
  3. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Next Seasons Shirts

That doesnt explain the lack of moisture inside. My Villa supporting mate reckons its the same supplier for them and they too think they are crap
  4. Mark Rankines Lovechild

O’Neill Sigings

If neto goes we definitely need some pace in the team
  5. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Coventry Verdict

What we saw yesterday was how thin our squad is. I cant fault the effort, maybe the decision making occasionally, but we ended the game with no strikers and four fullbacks on the pitch. Ultimately, the responsibility for this wasn't on the pitch or in the dugout
  6. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Wv1 club hospitality

I don't disagree with any of that but I suppose its a bit like you don't decide to undertake extensions or renovations on your house if you intend to move home. Hopefully its an indicator that a new stadium is still on the table - the boardroom looking a bit old hat is something I think that...
  7. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Wv1 club hospitality

Its not really comparing apples for apples though is it - they have a modern stadium built in the last 20 years , we have a jigsaw of a stadium
  8. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Penalty or not?

Definitely a penalty 100%. The fact that it wasn't awarded and it was Liverpool that didn't benefit - I love 100%
  9. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Am I missing something? I didnt think he looked particularly good when he played against us recently?
  10. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Mario Lemina

I wonder if we may see his younger brother before the end of the season - considering all of the injuries we have around us?
  11. Mark Rankines Lovechild

The summer clear out to boost funds

He relies on his skill rather than his pace - not a big issue for me - Id try and get him to accept a new contract.
  12. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Gary O’Neil - Poll

I voted no but I didn't comment on this thread - which I cant quite believe but I am now very thankful for. I wasn't happy at the time I remember, I can only think - dont comment until hes had a chance which might do me well to pay heed to going forward (Bellgarde). Some of the comments...
  13. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Newcastle (A) Pre-Match Thread!

No great expectations to be honest - hope they prove me wrong (again)
  14. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Awful lot of people on social media talking about who we play in the sem final, lot of disrespect to Cov…hope it doesnt come back to bite us.
  15. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Next Seasons Shirts

According to my lad he says that a source has told him that it’s Umbro next up for us. I really hope that this is the case. I have asked him how reliable this source is but he hasnt answered yet.
Back
Top Bottom