Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by manchesterwolf17

1. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It's genuinely staggering what Leverkusen are doing. Unbeaten in all competitions, that is ridiculous. With Liverpool out, it's hard to look past them winning all three as well. It's not even as if they draw a lot either. They've dropped 8 points in the Bundesliga all season.
  2. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That doesn't feel enough. 450/1 - The Villa win, yes, plausible, but making a case for Ross County and Palace was near impossible under the circumstances. For all 3 to come in is mental.
  3. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Without anyone really noticing, they've only lost once in any competition since we beat them at the end of September.
  4. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Man City's remaining games: Brighton (A) Forest (A) Wolves (H) Fulham (A) Spurs (A) West Ham (H) They aren't formalities, but I don't see them dropping more than 2-4 points at the very most there. Arsenal and Liverpool have to be immaculate from now on just to have a glimmer of hope in my opinion.
  5. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Ross County beating Rangers is arguably bigger a shock than all of them as well. Weird day of results.
  6. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It's at the Etihad mate lol
  7. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

You'll get the rhetoric now about how games aren't won on paper and nothing is a given. But sadly with Man City it is.
  8. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yeh that probably adds up. Beats being bystanders to the Klopp goodbye session though.
  9. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

As do the others though ;)
  10. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Title over. For it to be interesting it had to be Man City playing the role of chasers. They'll win it by 4-5 points now.
  11. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Not sure why Sky are making out this is a good thing for the title race. It's effectively killed it. There's no way in a million years Man City will drop anything more than 2 points from now until the end, whereas the other two have another handful of really difficult fixtures.
  12. M

VAR Protest

The more the merrier.
  13. M

VAR Protest

We have the biggest platform imaginable on the final day of the season in what will be a nothing game for us where we're expected to turn up and lose. Disrupting that will get noticed I assure you.
  14. M

Anyone else thinking sod it

I agree with you on this. And it's actually what I think distracts us so much from the reality which is that VAR ruins football for every paying fan in the country. The only reason the likes of Man City and Liverpool etc appear to suffer less is because they score more goals and therefore the...
  15. M

Anyone else thinking sod it

Spot on. And it discourages positive football. Attackers playing on the last line etc.
Back
Top Bottom