Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Madmalc

1. M

Food for thought?

Hope your results are good news.
  2. M

Food for thought?

The whole point of the article that is food for thought is that as 25% of those earning one of the 47 coaching badges are BAME (according to the article) in the UK then 25% of all the coaches in the Premier and EFL should be BAME.
  3. M

Food for thought?

What percentage of the 27 are BAME as according to the lead article it should be 25% or 6 to 7 of them?
  4. M

Food for thought?

Then you have to think about the impact of the percentage of the 92 top flight managers who aren't UK nationals and you start to realise it's not just a UK problem. In fact our very own GON is held up as a shining example of a minority in the Premier League, (a young English born Coach) so much...
  5. M

Food for thought?

My summary of the report is 25% of those who earned their coaching qualifications in 2022 and 2023 are described as BAME by the report. That means once they've gone through their journeyman years we will have more BAME managers in Footballs upper tiers. Those who passed in 2022 and 2023 are now...
  6. M

The Football Governance Bill

That's because the Financial Services industry has been more than decimated. If a Football Regulator has the same effect there will only be the Big 6 clubs in existence in less than 2 decades.
  7. M

Coventry Verdict

Tough to take today. On the plus side it's fewer games for our squad and more focus on the league.
  8. M

Fraser

Interesting article here says Fraser asked not to be called up to his national squad. I can’t help wondering if he's putting Wolves first...
  9. M

Albion punishment

I'm going to refrain from speculating about what their punishment will be. The fact they've been charged by the FA for 2 failures is a bit like finding the Christmas presents as a kid. Knowing you're going to get a present was great, I preferred not to spoil the excitement by trying to guess...
  10. M

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Fofana is down as a centre back, we were talking about a centre forward. We didn't sign a centre forward as there was no movement on affordable centre forwards in January. Both Broja and Fofana are recovering from ACL injuries, only Broja moved and hasn't scored a goal yet. He's the only one of...
  11. M

I don't recall seeing any better option than Fraser moving anywhere in the January window for an acceptable fee, so don't think we missed out on any available forward. At least no one has mentioned someone we missed, who has done any good elsewhere, since moving in January.
  12. M

European Qualification?

We're doing better than expected this year, but I have a nagging feeling European Football next season would be a step to far with the squad depth we have, or can afford to have, next season. If we get European Football next season the knock on effect would likely be more of a struggle in the...
  13. M

I just don't see any new signing simply walking into a starting berth in our squad. Particularly one recovering from an ACL injury. The £4m looks like he needed to start as soon as he got out of the Limo, and start every game from then on. It just wouldn't happen pretty much anywhere.
  14. M

I don't see him as a starter for us that soon after his move. He would need to work to get a start. Giving him a starting berth straight away would smack of desperation and potentially upset some of the squad. Fulham have reduced his transfer value for the Summer window..
  15. M

He would have cost £4m. We also wouldn't meet Chelsea's asking price to make him permanent from a loan. It will be interesting to see how much his transfer fee is in the Summer.
Back
Top Bottom