Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Lycaon

1. Lycaon

Morgan Gibbs-White

Might be slightly controversial, but just can’t see MGW securing a regular starting line-up place at the Wolves next season. He’s much better off making a name for himself at Sheffield United which he seems to be doing atm? If they offered 15mil for him then Wolves would be daft not to...
  2. Lycaon

They ay happy down the Albooin

Well if they fluke getting into the playoffs then fluke getting promoted then it’s game on for finishing with the lowest points total in Prem history! They’ve got absolutely no money to complete at that level so expect crowds of 8k plus!
  3. Lycaon

Wolves cult heroes without (too) many games

Dave Thomas, best remembered from his QPR days but made 10 appearances for us during the 79/80 season. I always thought he was a super player.
  4. Lycaon

Peter Creed

I knew Peter for many years through work and my abiding memory of him was as a true “Old School” gentleman, lovely person who’s passion for Cricket, Speedway and his beloved Wolverhampton Wanderers was unsurpassed! RIP my friend.
  5. Lycaon

Everton (not dead)

A lot of theirs fans say that they’re going down but that’s just a bit of reverse psychology! If they do drop the meltdown around Goodson will be seismic!
  6. Lycaon

So 9 games left to go

Based on how the season has averaged out I reckon we’ll win 4, draw 2 and lose 3, that puts us on 60pts. Realistically finish 7/8th unless either Man U or Spam nosedive big time then we might nick 6th? Lots of twists and turns to go yet!
  7. Lycaon

Wolves v Watford comms thread.

Just hope we don’t sit back in the 2nd half and at least go for another goal, Watford are woeful and if we can’t take advantage only time will tell! COYW!
  8. Lycaon

Chinese owners - Russian fall out

Interesting to note the investment Fosun have made in Russia over the last few years is eye watering! (Google it!) The money they’ve lost in various Western ventures will pale as insignificant compared to what they’ll lose in Russia! Don’t expect any investment anytime soon in little old...
  9. Lycaon

As I previously posted, “Sport” in general has been hijacked when there’s a political agenda and suites the narrative. I would suggest that China abstaining from resolutions is an indication that they aren’t happy!
  10. Lycaon

Not a bad time to discuss the team re-build

The problem is, it appears that we’ve committed ourselves to next season’s squad without any foresight or inclination to change the make-up to improve where we are now?! Becoming obvious that Wolves are a mid-table prem side which Fosun are more than happy with as long as they reap the benefits...
  11. Lycaon

Unfortunately the project is dead in the water in these uncertain times, hate to say it but they’ll be looking for a potential buyer anytime soon!
  12. Lycaon

Season over in March!

This is true, but unfortunately we can’t rely on one player, as you say showing a bit of desire to affect the final result. Sadly, we’ll have the reputation of just bringing players on only to “flip” them at a later date for profit? Put it this way, if Neves wears a Wolves shirt at the start...
  13. Lycaon

Season over in March!

Fact! Fosun won’t invest, well not in the way other clubs do, might be a good thing or maybe not?! Personally, think there’s too much emphasis on bringing young Portuguese lads through the door whilst not looking further afield for a few experienced “hard men” to shore things up in key areas.
  14. Lycaon

Unfortunately the old saying of don’t mix sport with politics is a myth, both are inextricably linked. Throughout the course of history there are countless examples of how a government has used sporting events for it’s own means and nothing will change in that regard. Isn’t “Sportswashing” the...
  15. Lycaon

Chelsea

Bottom line is he’s in a race against time, IF sanctioned all assets will be seized so being able to sell is not an option.
Back
Top Bottom