Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Lupo Italiano

1. Lupo Italiano

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Oh dear
  2. Lupo Italiano

Astropay

The deal was extended to cover this season so assume its up this summer anyway
  3. Lupo Italiano

Should Bull Have Gone?

Yes Coventry. Graham Taylor who ended Bully's England career tried to sell him to the Sky Blues. In this day and age we would be forced to sell Bully to comply with PSR rules which prevent clubs like us holding onto our gems and growing
  4. Lupo Italiano

FA charge GON

Yes and Attwell was on VAR, the VAR checks were considerably faster than they are in PL games
  5. Lupo Italiano

Next Seasons Shirts

I have this season's home and away Napoli shirts by EA7 and they are lovely shirts in terms of both quality and design
  6. Lupo Italiano

Next Seasons Shirts

Castore has secured an exclusive deal with GL Dameck to become the sole licensee for Umbro Professional Team Sports, enabling them to distribute the Umbro brand across several key European markets including the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Denmark. Read more...
  7. Lupo Italiano

Next Seasons Shirts

Well yeah, I was giving my opinion not someone else's (I actually prefer...)
  8. Lupo Italiano

Next Seasons Shirts

Agree about this season's shirt, great design and quality. I actually prefer it to the much celebrated 2018-19 W88 shirt
  9. Lupo Italiano

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

We haven't, never happened. Most have stayed too long apart from Nuno or Hoddle and Lop who jumped ship. Don't think any have gone on to bigger and better things
  10. Lupo Italiano

Club shop deals

All 3 shirts are £30.00 in JD Sports. I bought the red one yesterday EDIT only home and away!
  11. Lupo Italiano

Should we sack O Neil?

It does seem like the players like and respect him and he's certainly getting a tune out of them right now. The turnaround since Luton and Ipswich has been very good and his in-game management has improved considerably. I was pleased for him yesterday going back to Bournemouth and showing them...
  12. Lupo Italiano

Gary O’Neil

Notice Emery beats a hasty retreat as Dezza comes to Gazza's aid!
  13. Lupo Italiano

Gary O’Neil

Woody Dewar joins from Watford as First Team Coach Analyst, formerly part of Manchester City and Spurs backroom teams https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/mens-first-team/20231004-oneil-adds-to-coaching-staff/?fbclid=IwAR0KTHpchDuKmrTrSpmVbQ4gv31p9_td5Qc4qbcHZ876PCtIdLzqqQVWhk4
  14. Lupo Italiano

Bruno Lage

1 year and a day or so since we binned him
  15. Lupo Italiano

Adama and Raul

A sad shadow of what he once was, understandably so. 23 Premier League games with zero goals now over 2 seasons. My favourite Wolves striker since Bully
Back
Top Bottom