Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lupo Italiano's latest activity

• Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to bod101's post in the thread Next Seasons Shirts with Like Like.
    never been a fan of all gold, gold top black short for me is a must.
  • Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to wolfslair's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    That is the point I am making, that both had challenges…… both were in the running to go down. I just don’t like the running down of...
  • Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to Mutchy's post in the thread Congratulations King John! with Like Like.
    New club Vice-President. Well deserved recognition.
  • Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to wolfslair's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    When you are controlled by ego and hubris like JL, he was never just going to accept it. Also if he is a man of morals and the...
  • Lupo Italiano
    Followed by the copy and paste story from anonymous source “seff jhi” that the manager was prickly and hard to work with and at times...
  • Lupo Italiano
    didn’t say he got a bed of roses did I, nor did I imply it. I made a far and accurate statement of fact over their existing/non...
  • Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to SingYourHeartsOut's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    Beat Villa, then lost to Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool. Hardly the start of nightmares was it? Still finished below Wolves in the table...
  • Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to Ned's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    Massive disrespect for his ability as a manager. He came in with a huge aura and you knew we were going to be ok the second he did that...
  • Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to Wolf316's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    If only Jeff Shi would walk away.
  • Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to WeAreTheWolvesII's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    I didn't/don't mind his interviews, as I believe he's in the right. So, it was his way of trying to force Wolves' hand, a last roll of...
  • Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to Oh When the Wolves's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    He will do well. Don’t know why everyone hates him so much . He kept us in the league
  • Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to Perton Wolf's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    Some serious revisionism going on with some. Lop took over a side bottom of the league and in disarray after almost half a season of...
  • Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to WeAreTheWolvesII's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    It's astounding the lack of respect he gets. He was a victim of his own success. If we survived on the final day in dramatic fashion...
  • Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to SingYourHeartsOut's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    Is this the equivalent of 'Bournemouth fans think O'Neil is a fraud' etc. It's brilliant that some genius reckons Cunha (who he...
  • Lupo Italiano
    Lupo Italiano reacted to Mugwump's post in the thread Could Nuno come back? with Like Like.
    I dont think he should get a new deal. I'd be the same if it was a player. We shouldnt jump the gun based on one season, wait and see...
Back
Top Bottom