Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by lobodelsur

1. L

Petition to stop VAR

Signed (more in hope than expectancy...)
  2. L

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

This.
  3. L

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Surely the main point has to be that with VAR we were supposed to be getting unfailingly correct decisions ? And we're not.
  4. L

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

You must have seen something that the other 25k fans and all the mainstream media missed. Any other superpowers ?
  5. L

Neil Collins (sacked)

So they could be going into the play-offs manager-less. Very strange, especially as they were minutes away from winning at Portsmouth a couple of weeks ago.
  6. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If they can measure with that degree of accuracy, change the law so that if any part of the attackers body is in line with any part of the defenders then he is 'onside'. Then we revert to what we have been trying to do for decades - give the advantage to the attacker.
  7. L

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

He doesn't have the full skill-set yet, but Boubacar could be our pound -shop Vieira. Hugo seems to have caught a bad case of Vinagre-itis - gets into forward positions only to resort to continuous step-overs.
  8. L

Thought Traore's performance showed why GON could have safely rotated him in midfield all season instead of exhausting Lemina and Gomes.
  9. L

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Unsurprising that a lot of people self-identify as Hammers supporters given the population distribution in the S.E. Apart from their London base most of Essex, including biggish towns like Chelmsford, Basildon, Southend, carry large numbers of Hammers fans. Apart from Southend there's no local...
  10. L

I love Doc for what he's given us over the years, but he was poor last night. He'll be fine against any of the rest, but not against the Big6 clubs.
  11. L

I don't go with the 'Arsenal never got out of 2nd gear' line. We didn't allow them to play - especially 1st half they continually came up against a brick wall when attacking. Mostly shooting from outside the box. Our back 3 and midfield trio were excellent. Sadly, the first goal effectively...
  12. L

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Helder Costa is out of contract...;)
  13. L

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

A line-up picked with the next two games in mind, I think. We were probably not going to get anything from this one anyway, so giving Lemina and Sarabia a rest isn't a bad decision.
  14. L

Joey Barton

Being investigated by OB. Complaining that they are trying to intimidate him. Intimidate ? But we all thought you were 'well 'ard' Joey...? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/joey-barton-police-tweets-latest-b2531871.html
  15. L

Arsenal predictions

Anything other than a (heavy) defeat will be considered a success.
Back
Top Bottom