Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Lobo de Ouro

1. L

Matheus Cunha

I'd say it's very unlikely he starts.
  2. L

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Easy to be dismissive.... Also easy to do a quick Google search and see that they're not as bad as everyone seems to think. In their last few games have drew with France, drew with Poland, beat Montenegro, Kazakhstan and Armenia and narrowly lost to Spain and Croatia. But any excuse to have...
  3. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I think Southgate is a long way from the best available for the England job... but I also think England were fantastic last night - going forwards at least. Poor defensively, but that was far from first choice defence on show. I would love to see what an exciting, attacking manager could do...
  4. L

The brand progresses

@WorcesterWanderer .... I apologise if my tone made it think I was having a go in any way. I absolutely wasn't... just making a calm and valid point. If I was talking to you instead of typing that would have been obvious. It would have been in a calm voice with a smile on my face, not snaring...
  5. L

The brand progresses

Nope... happy for it to go on in the background though if it's helping in any small way whatsoever. Red Bull played this market to perfection, and look at the outcome. I'm just surprised that people are so dismissive of something with potential positive effects and no chance of anything...
  6. L

The brand progresses

WE don't need to do anything. (You answer the Why? in your very next sentence). I wonder if the young (mostly) girls in that audience would be annoyed to discover some random sports team, half way around the world, that has nothing whatsoever to do with computer games, is using the Wolves Head...
  7. L

VAR 2023-24

Strange I didn't hear any of them not wanting promotion when they were 18 points clear... now they're looking like blowing it, it's became... we don't want to get promoted anyway. English champions within the last 10 years happy to be in the 2nd tier to avoid VAR... Yeah right.
  8. L

View from the Opposition West Ham

Still not forgiven you for stealing Matt Jarvis. Craig Dawson is a start, but we still need another favour from you. 3 points on April 6th should just about make us square.
  9. L

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

You got told you know nothing because you were chatting ****. I've never made anything up, for the record. Or even mentioned a transfer rumour for nearly a year when I stopped being so lucky to occasionally hear things about what was going on. Yes, we were poor today.
  10. L

We can criticise the manager. We can criticise the young forward too. We can criticise the owners for decisions they made. We can criticise our captain when he doesn't play well, or be a good captain. What we shouldn't do is forget all the good work everyone has done to put us in a position...
  11. L

Absolutely this... Lemina was the perfect example. He was very poor today, but surely no one can question his effort or commitment (or quality) since he joined. Similar with GON... the job he's done so far has exceeded all expectations and he has my total and full support. (And gratitude)...
  12. L

Hurt

True.... but no less disappointing.
  13. L

Congratulations to Fosun

You know nothing. It's infuriating reading this ****e time and time again every time a result doesn't go our way. Fosun made tough decisions, not all correct in hindsight, but all with the best intentions for the club.
  14. L

Pedro Neto

It was, and he did. Some people need a lesson on cause and effect vs coincidence.
  15. L

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Oh shut the **** up with this bull****.
Back
Top Bottom