Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by LetTheBullLoose

1. LetTheBullLoose

R.I.P. Jonzy54

I’m speechless. Total thoughts with family at this very sad time. RIP
  2. LetTheBullLoose

Today’s Games 2023-2024

In all seriousness, can someone explain to me how that wasn’t a red? Jumped in, two footed?
  3. LetTheBullLoose

Elvis Wolf

Sad news. RIP Elvis Wolf.
  4. LetTheBullLoose

Wanderers new #9...

Love it Jade!
  5. LetTheBullLoose

Posting and behaviour on this forum.

Well said. Sorry you’ve had to say it.
  6. LetTheBullLoose

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I really don’t think Semedo is any good as an attacking wingback. At all. Stats would no doubt back that up too.
  7. LetTheBullLoose

Mason Greenwood to leave Man U

He ‘made a mistake’? If this is how you think, then you’re part of the problem of what women face daily.
  8. LetTheBullLoose

I hope you never, in a similar situation, have to say to a female member of your family, “ ignore him, he’s just being a bit of a ****”. Shocking take.
  9. LetTheBullLoose

No. No. No. He should not have the privilege of playing professional football, in the eyes of millions, based on what came out, social media driven or not. Speak to survivors of domestic abuse if you need any further convincing.
  10. LetTheBullLoose

Brighton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

I know it’s a tough game…but bookies have Brighton as odds-on to win?
  11. LetTheBullLoose

Today’s Games 2023-2024

My dad, rest his soul, was called John. And in my whole life I never heard anyone call him that. Always Jack!
  12. LetTheBullLoose

Team vs Luton

Hodge and Hwang would both get in that Luton team.
  13. LetTheBullLoose

Team vs Luton

All those still saying Silva is not good enough…? He’s been integral to all the good attacking stuff.
  14. LetTheBullLoose

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Thanks for the response...no, it's telling me "Unfortunately, the items you have selected do not have a common delivery method assigned, please purchase them separately." I have no idea how to change any delivery options...there's no choices :mad::rolleyes:
  15. LetTheBullLoose

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Driving me up the wall this ticket site…anyone managed to purchase a ‘My first match’ gift package??? If you have, PLEASE tell me how…won’t let me check out!
Back
Top Bottom