Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by ladywolf

1. L

Help on finding a Wolves Fan

I'm.not sure but I think I have found them thank you!
  2. L

Help on finding a Wolves Fan

I am hoping someone on here can help. I'm trying to find the contact details of a lady named Pauline, her husband is called Brian and I'm sure their surname is Duley. They are en elderly couple and sit in the BW upper. I used to speak to her at the games and wanted to write to her or at least...
  3. L

MGW - Positive for Covid

Morgan has had to move back here which I'm sure having to travel and get accommodation and furniture etc sorted means he could easily have caught it. There will still be times he or his girlfriend need to leave the house, you can't wrap them in cotton wool. Many other footballers have been...
  4. L

Celebrating a Goal

I reckon he will give a message of support to Raul.
  5. L

Maradona

Quite funny seeing him labelled a cheat when our very own Wily Boly scored with his hand against Man City. Anyway RIP, a shame he had so many issues.
  6. L

Gibbs White

I’ve come across Morgan many times and he’s a really nice young man. I think the initial hype may have affected his game and his head but I’m pleased to see he’s doing well at Swansea. The way people abuse him on social media sometimes is disgusting.
  7. L

Midfielder (Vitinha) on loan later this week..

“And now Bale has admitted he was "excited" about a new project in the game, and feels that Real Madrid are making it very hard for him to leave.“ A project you say? Where have I heard that before......
  8. L

New Kit 2020/2021

The coaching/backroom staff had navy blue tops last year it’s nothing new. I think they look smart but annoyed they still choose to go with the cheap looking badge.
  9. L

New Kit 2020/2021

I quite like the first one! The second would look better with a black collar. not won’t be hard to beat this years
  10. L

Peter Whittingham Passes Aged 35

Not yet confirmed but I fear it is true. If so awful news.
  11. L

Jeff Shi Statement - Fosun shipping medical equipment to W’ton

No, that’s a strange assumption. I have no doubt at all that Fosun have provided supplies, as they have been doing in China. Perhaps they didn’t want to be seen as favouring Wolverhampton over any other of the UK hospital. It’s a great gesture and I am glad they are looking after the staff.
  12. L

Jeff Shi Statement - Fosun shipping medical equipment to W’ton

Interesting they have now removed the wording on providing medical supplies. A very kind message and very proud of our club!
  13. L

A dilemma, need advice!!!

It’s all about compromise. Tell her about the game but then say to compensate you are also going to do something she wants to do. Last year Wembley was our anniversary (my OH not a football fan) I explained how important it was and that I’d make up for it by sorting a weekend away for the week...
  14. L

Fans Parliament - February 11th 2020

Not VAR related but the ticket office put out Espanyol home tickets this morning at 150 points. There is a considerable amount of people on this and the site ended up having issues. Why couldn’t they have staggered the points instead of allowing a large number of fans onto the site which...
  15. L

Kevin Thelwell

Maybe he wants a different type of challenge, ...maybe he fancies living in the states. I’d happily swap Wolverhampton for New York. I’ve left bigger companies for smaller ones for a better work life balance and more money. Size isn’t everything ;)
Back
Top Bottom