Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by King Henry VIII

1. King Henry VIII

January 2024 transfer window thread.

We did once before between 1986 and 1999.
  2. King Henry VIII

Chelsea Verdict

I love the fact he still celebrates his own tackles. There was a great tackle he made deep in the second half where he bombed over to stop a break down our left hand side and he was fist pumping before he even started getting back on his feet.
  3. King Henry VIII

Phwoar

There's a joke here that I'd love to make but I'm pretty certain it would get me banned.
  4. King Henry VIII

Arsenal v Wolves comms thread.

Goal: https://dubz.co/v/6t9x51
  5. King Henry VIII

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

Penalty: https://dubz.co/v/n177rb Ice cold
  6. King Henry VIII

Wolves v Spurs verdict

Because the editors keep jizzing over the beauties before they can finish their work?
  7. King Henry VIII

Wolves Top 10 Premier League goals

I will always remember the Rat a scoring a screamer against Everton.
  8. King Henry VIII

Team for Villa

I agree that is best we stick with the same team, but surely the most important thing is that @berwickwolf gets ****ed the night before?
  9. King Henry VIII

Gary O’Neil

And you're welcome to disagree. It doesn't change the fact that there are a fair few people who weren't convinced by the appointment of a manager with barely any track record. We did that recently, appointing a bloke with 76 games to his name. How did that work out? I'd also suggest that it's...
  10. King Henry VIII

Gary O’Neil

Full credit to Gary and his team for Saturday. They clearly set the team up well, and gave them the tools and the confidence they needed to see out the plan. I'm with @WeAreTheWolvesII in hoping that this can be a fresh start. He's shown he can get a result, and against arguably the best team...
  11. King Henry VIII

Gary O’Neil

The more he speaks the more in beginning to despise him. The only difference I can see so far between O'Neil and Saunders is that Saunders would talk daft *******s whereas O'Neil talks depressing *******s.
  12. King Henry VIII

Luton verdict

Also, according to the stats posted here the other day we are the second busiest in terms of combined tackles and interceptions. It's worrying to think that we could make so many defensive actions and still give up so many chances. It suggests a real weakness in our organisation. We seem to be...
  13. King Henry VIII

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

Goal: https://dubz.co/mc/4fba07 Tenacity
  14. King Henry VIII

Wolves analysis -2023 so far

I'm only asking for a manager who can make sensible tactically adjustments. I'm m not here saying they would guarantee us a win but I think they would definitely have given us a better chance. Let me ask you this: if someone asked you at the 55 minute mark what subs you thought would be best...
  15. King Henry VIII

Wolves analysis -2023 so far

Not changing the shape, and instead making like for like changes, is the glaring error. We were getting our **** pushed in due to a simple tactical change by Liverpool, and trying to do exactly the same thing but with slightly different people wasn't going to change that. I also disagree that...
Back
Top Bottom