Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Kentishwolf

1. Kentishwolf

Spurs Verdict

I have been at work at Liverpool Street Station and all the talk was about how many we would concede. Big grin as that second half unfolded and even bigger grin out on the concourse as the Spurs fans started coming back through. To the young lady in the Wolves top whose friend was in a Spurs...
  2. Kentishwolf

My book has been published - Ironopolis - Standing Up For Wolverhampton

Fantastic book Reans, preaching to the converted in my case but excellent research and the evidence is well presented in an easy to read style. Industrial and social history is my 'geeky' pleasure so this ticks all the boxes. I bought it for the kindle (as I couldn't wait for an actual book...
  3. Kentishwolf

West Ham Away (1st September)

At work, Seeing lots of you going through Liverpool Street, if I see you all I will shout out. Wolves ay we!
  4. Kentishwolf

Club colours where you are?

As mentioned previously, I work at London Liverpool Street Station and see a fair few teams colours going through, mostly seem to see Spurs and Norwich. A big shout out to the two Essex Wolves lads who I saw in the station, hope you got up to the Mol ok and enjoyed the result today, respect!
  5. Kentishwolf

Club colours where you are?

Just the one Wolves top in Liverpool Street Station today, complemented the wearer on his choice of attire. Oh and one bloke out running at lunchtime near London Bridge in his Wolves shirt. We are everywhere!!
  6. Kentishwolf

Mental Health - Advice Please

Andy, can't know exactly how you feel because it is different for all of us, but I have had similar issues for many years. Being able to talk to someone who understands can help. I am probably not best placed to help at the moment as I am personally under a bit of a cloud just now, but if you...
  7. Kentishwolf

so where do you come from?

Born at Cosford, grew up in Finchfield/Compton and have now spent more than half my life in the South East. Live in Gravesend, North Kent, work in London.
  8. Kentishwolf

PPG v target 17/18

My thanks to ShifnalWolf for this thread. Just a lurker in the shadows of Molmix, but this has kept it real and allowed me to keep confidence among all these Arsenal, Millwall and other London-centric fans. Thanks to all you other posters for your updates, faith, (or pant wetting) and 'on the...
  9. Kentishwolf

Take over update. (closed see new thread)

Another day, diving onto the computer as soon as I get home and ....... no definite news. The tension is killing me. ;-)
Back
Top Bottom