Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by JOSWolf

1. J

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

Trouble is who will we sign with that money? Another Hwang or two? Would have to be some very good signings with that money to justify letting MGW go.
  2. J

I totally disagree and we will see what happens with MGW over the next 18 months. Will be star for us, in my opinion, if we play a proper attacking formation next season. Will be massive shame to sell him.
  3. J

Sounds a shambles.
  4. J

All about opinions on here but genuinely cant believe some are so happy to sell MGW. Anyone would think we have quality players lined up to replace him and incoming or have already signed them. One of our own and he is quality and yet happy to sell. Find it very strange.
  5. J

Read what I said mate. I said after next season. A bit of a difference. My feeling is he will do really well next season whether with us or elsewhere. Reminds me very much of Gallagher from Chelsea. How much would you value him at after his season at Palace last season? I reckon MGW will do...
  6. J

We will see mate. I am quietly confident he is all set for an excellent season with or without us and it will be a sad state of affairs if we sell him.
  7. J

Put it this way. What I want to see us do next season with MGW. As it stands, Raul or Fabio up top with MGW, Neto and Podence behind, two in central midfield and 4 at the back. Attack lined up like, Neto MGW Podence Fabio/ Raul More creativity and more chances created...
  8. J

He would be a guaranteed starter for me if he stayed in a more positive attacking formation as a no10. I also doubt Forest will be thumped every week just as Brentford werent last season. They look to be doing some decent business and seem to have a good head coach.
  9. J

We dont loan them their staff though. The article reads like Grasshoppers are a shambles.
  10. J

We will see but I reckon he will after what he does this coming season.
  11. J

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

Exactly what I think Andy. You only have to look at the last couple of months of last season to see where this coming season could go if we dont get the required additions in.
  12. J

Short on players and staff apparently.
  13. J

How **** and demoralising is it going to look if MGW is sold, a player that a lot of us are excited about playing for us this season in a more attacking formation with still no additions here? He is a player that will push forwards and was amazing for Sheff Utd. Lose him and something has...
  14. J

He will be worth double that in a year. Club must keep him and get him to sign a new deal as the season goes on and play him. Cant believe we could be about to potentially lose MGW. It just sums up the way the club is going at the moment. Just zero good news.
  15. J

It really does.
Top Bottom