Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by jim_boner

1. jim_boner

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

Went into the game with a fair amount of trepidation (as I’m sure many did) after all that’s happened during the summer. But that performance has given me so much optimism for the season. This wasn’t a plucky backs to wall noble defeat. This was a talented team completely outplaying one of...
  2. jim_boner

Verdict thread vs West Ham

Thought moutinho played very well. One of our better players on the day.
  3. jim_boner

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I didn’t realise it was even possible to ‘buy’ followers. I’ve learned something today. How would one go about such an investment (not that I’m interested)??
  4. jim_boner

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Very original and creative comedy. Well done. :rolleyes:
  5. jim_boner

Calm down dear. It’s just an internet rumour.
  6. jim_boner

Bright

Wow, that’s some goal (admittedly against pretty **** opposition). Just goes to show what a talent he is wasting.
  7. jim_boner

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

I’ve often thought that. Same monotonous negative drivel all the time. One is a sock puppet for the other.
  8. jim_boner

Bahahahaha. At least he’s consistent!!!
  9. jim_boner

A bunch of rumours that everybody is ****ting themselves over.
  10. jim_boner

Fosun out?

Haha. Sugar daddies wanting to throw a lazy billion at a club like wolves are everywhere. Currently lining Waterloo road waiting to make an offer.
  11. jim_boner

Please don’t sign Hwang

I’m really not one to get on wolves players backs. But wow that was bad. Agree with somebody who said that if Neto doesn’t go off injured we win that game. He looked so dangerous and then hwang came on and looked calamitous. I’ve tried to retain faith that he’ll come good but I just don’t see...
  12. jim_boner

Wat40rd Verdict

Wow, doesn't life suddenly feel a whole lot better! Watford were probably the perfect opposition after 3 poor performances but we certainly made the most of their shortcomings. Early goal(s) made such a difference and from there we were in complete control and played with real swagger at...
  13. jim_boner

That one's for my Dad

Get well soon Mutchy's dad. Hope the win lifts his spirits.
  14. jim_boner

Arsenal H

This a massive game for us. Really hope the fans fire right up and create an unbelievable atmosphere to drive us to a huge win. Come on me babbies!
Back
Top Bottom