Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Jefe

1. Jefe

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

That's one positive at least. The thought of us rolling over on the last day and handing Klopp the title on his merry way out filled me with dread. Now, it's just a dead rubber that I probably won't even bother to watch.
  2. Jefe

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

You're right. This period of Football history has seen a coup attempt by the big six to form a closed shop Super League (which was forgotten about in a month), it has seen the tarnishing of the FA Cup by the greedy *******s in the FA and Premier League to unilaterally benefit the big six at the...
  3. Jefe

Gary’s De-Presser

Because he's beginning to see where Lopetegui was coming from. And if some of the comments on this thread are anything to go by, I am beginning to see certain posters preparing to turn against another manager in favour of Teflon Jeff.
  4. Jefe

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

I would suggest Coventry have a case then, given that they drew the leading edge of the blue at the tip of Wan-Bissaka's foot (with the chunk of the line going over his foot) but did not do the same for Haji Wright.
  5. Jefe

Lopetegui

As others have said, we had 10 points at the 40% stage of the season and found ourselves rock bottom. At that rate, we may have been looking at something like a 25 point finish. The starkness of the turnaround rightly earned Lop 'manager of the season' murmurings from Percy and others. While we...
  6. Jefe

Lopetegui

Quite right. We are more likely to finish where we did last season (13th) than in Europe IMO, and so if there is a lot to discuss there is no time like the present, bearing in mind there is an international tournament in the Summer which may have an impact on the transfer market.
  7. Jefe

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Possibly. Obviously Gary has officially denied it, which makes sense - he's not going to publicly confirm he interviewed for another job because it makes it look like he wants to leave, which is not good for team harmony. But the source of the story, DaveOCKOP, has nearly half a million...
  8. Jefe

Lopetegui

West Ham won silverware last season, have just completed their third successive European campaign, their 49th game of the season so far, and are being linked to Amorim. They are light years ahead of us structurally. Lopetegui isn't an elite manager in with a chance of Liverpool - after all, he...
  9. Jefe

Lopetegui

Those post-Hoc comments are just another stick to bash him. The rumours of RAN's personal issues notwithstanding, sometimes managers and players just don't gel for some reason. There are players in the squad right now that GON doesn't appear to rate highly either, like Boubacar or Bellegarde...
  10. Jefe

Lopetegui

The Raul situation was unsavory but to be fair to Lop, he did come to later regret his decision. Whether you choose to forgive him for making a mistake probably hinges on how you feel about him in general.
  11. Jefe

Forest- possible points deduction

I would have a huge issue, because even the suspicion that a match official might consciously or unconsciously manipulate a preferable outcome for his team, is enough to undermine the integrity of the sport. For instance, it just so happens that yesterday's defeat for Forest is the single best...
  12. Jefe

As I highlighted in the case of the Wednesday fan who was stood down prior to the game involving Ipswich, there must be some sort of internal guidelines within PGMOL. Maybe based on points / places differentials? Or at certain times in the season? I couldn't say what the extents of the rule are...
  13. Jefe

The difficulty is that bias does not imply corruption, if you believe in the idea of subconscious biases. Forest's little man syndrome tweet is amusing, but they have a point. If Atwell is a Luton fan, they can confidently argue he should have been stood down owing to his in-built biases. That's...
  14. Jefe

The more I read about this, the more troublesome it becomes. Apparently, officials have to fill out "allegiance forms" at the start of the season in which they announce which team(s) they support, or have other personal connection to. This information is then used to stand down referees believed...
  15. Jefe

You and I have chewed much cud on the limits of free speech of course, but libel is no easy thing to prove from a legal standpoint. The league does have referees step down if there is a potential conflict of interest because the referee supports a particular club. Last season, a League One...
Back
Top Bottom