Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by JayStringer

1. J

Gary O’Neil

He got it right today. Much credit to him for that. Now we need him to get it right in other games, too.
  2. J

Gary O'Neil - tactics

The subs are my main concern from that game. I do not see the sense in the changes at all. 1-1, even game, either team could win. Take off a striker and put on a defensive mid, concede two goals in quick succession. Baffling choice. The leeway I'll give GON on this game is that none of the new...
  3. J

JR Bellegarde

Correct. You can get an extension if the deal is agreed but the paperwork not completed.
  4. J

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Careful, you’d have to go through Jack Tough Guy Perry….
  5. J

Just to build on this a little...it all depends on what the plan is. Obviously we need more than one plan. But what is the main one? At this point what we need to sign next is largely defined by whether it's a traditional 442 (I think we already have midfielders who can provide that central...
  6. J

I do share your concern, so this isn't a criticism. I don't currently see the need for Reed. However, I also think we're all guilty of falling into the modern binary way of looking at midfielders where we talk about them as DM's or AM's. In another time we would be looking at Doyle, Reed and...
  7. J

We started the summer wondering what Julen Lopetegui's Wolves were going to look like. In 24 hours we'll have a very good idea of what Matt Hobbs's Wolves looks like.
  8. J

This this and this. They would have been a great partnership. I imagine a world where, instead of spending 40+ on Nunes and 27 on Guedes, we had spent 15 on Palhinha, 5 on Dawson, 1 on Lemina (as Liam Keen has said we could have) and then 15 on an attacking player. The January splurge wouldn't...
  9. J

TBH I would have rather had Neves partnered by Palhinha and the rest of the Nunes money spent on an attacking mid to sit in front of them.
  10. J

Lopetegui

Very fair. The JL situation will always be a regret for me. A high level (but not elite) coach, who ultimately decided -for whatever reason- that Wolves wasn't a place he could do his job. But if he so clearly didn't want to be here then we were absolutely better off parting ways, as much as...
  11. J

Yep agree. I think Sarabia can be that player to an extent (not a carrier so much, as a calming skilful and creative option) and if that's the plan, fine. But until we know what the plan is I remain confused.
  12. J

Yeah, being linked with Reed does start to confuse me now about what our tactical plan is. Signing Doyle makes a lot of sense to me, he's box to box, can pick a pass, and is good at set pieces. Can see him linking up well with any of Lemina, Gomes or Traore. But now we're continuing to be linked...
  13. J

Own goals are a thing.....;)
  14. J

ANNOUNCE TALISCA
  15. J

Nunes to City

47 all up front, in our bank, plus a 15 million player for 5 million. This is a very good deal.
Back
Top Bottom