Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by JaseWWFC

1. JaseWWFC

Anyone else thinking sod it

Im sure they offer you a membership plus aswell so you get a priority window to get tickets two days before members do.
  2. JaseWWFC

Bees replay

This has just been sent to my daughters school
  3. JaseWWFC

Lopetegui

Lets hope it lifts the squad today and get 3 points.
  4. JaseWWFC

Tony Roberts

He's got attitude.If he did his job in pre match warmup and sat in the dugout for the match thats fine.But every corner,free kick he's out whistling at the players like its one man and his dog.Yesterday when the Ref was checking the screen he was acting up got his glasses out of his pocket just...
  5. JaseWWFC

Lage OUT

Or standing there whistling at the players.Stomping around like he owns the place.
  6. JaseWWFC

Patrick Cutrone (don't mention food)

Saw him last week 12th of August flying out of Birmingham Airport with his partner.My daughter stopped him and had a photo with him.
  7. JaseWWFC

Season tkt arrived!

Got my membership pack today.
  8. JaseWWFC

Chiquinho

Must start on Wednesday.
  9. JaseWWFC

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Chiquinho must have earned a start for Wednesday after that performance.
  10. JaseWWFC

Bust up

At one point yesterday Tony Roberts was trying to give Jonny instructions on the half way line but he didnt look one bit interested and carried on standing there as Tony stormed back to the dugout.
  11. JaseWWFC

First team training

Has anyone heard anything about Kilman ? Got helped off the pitch today in the Training session at the ground.
  12. JaseWWFC

Team v Everton

Same team and same start to the match.
  13. JaseWWFC

Newcastle away fixture change

City match depends on FA Cup because if they get through the next round im sure its the same weekend.
  14. JaseWWFC

FA Cup 3rd round draw

Seems like the whole ticketing site is down.Anyone else having issues ?
  15. JaseWWFC

December Fixtures!

Anyone else just had a notification to say Liverpool tickets are on sale ???
Back
Top Bottom