Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by JamesWolves

1. J

Bournemouth Verdict

We do, it's quite literally a piece of string
  2. J

Bournemouth Verdict

This is a "foul"
  3. J

Bournemouth Verdict

Comes to something when Stan the **** Collymore agrees it was a bad VAR call
  4. J

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Dunno about that Mike Jones and that bald **** we had V Cardiff in Nuno's promotion season took the biscuit
  5. J

Flailing arm from Cunha in the build up Took me a good 5 replays to see it. Such a clear and obvious error ...
  6. J

Tbf we've always been worse v 10 men
  7. J

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Don't think it's that, the players just look absolutely shattered. They've been ran into the ground because of the lack of depth ... Again ... For the 4th season running.
  8. J

Ooo my favourite Var ruled Sa farted and distracted Bournemouth's keeper 0-1 Bournemouth it remains
  9. J

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Injured. Whenever he's fit he's started or saw minutes. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lloyd-kelly/leistungsdaten/spieler/480116 As good as he might be. Missing 41 games in two seasons, doesnt fill me with hope
  10. J

Next Seasons Shirts

Holding hopeful of a retro looking kit. Bring back the White away kit aswell
  11. J

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Cause he's a massive ******* and pretty ****e
  12. J

JONZY 54 - Ref for Luton (H)

Has an extremely strong bias against us. Never seen the ***** actually referee a fair match when we've had him
  13. J

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Ipswich bottle promotion, we should be throwing it all to get him
  14. J

Gary O'Neil - tactics

He just doesnt pick up the phone instead
  15. J

Gary O'Neil - tactics

We'll see what he has to say in his presser in the next hour. Also depends how many times Fosun want to move the goalposts on him this summer aswell
Back
Top Bottom