Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by itsmee

1. I

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

Booked in first few seconds Messed up for the penalty Get him gone
  2. I

New Season Tickets

Any idea when they are due out? How much they will be? What are your thoughts?
  3. I

Liverpool officials

Apparently, Klippity Klopp says he isnt counting our 3rd goal Still lost ya banana Klopp
  4. I

Liverpool officials

Whats the betting/bad luck that Joao “the pitbull” Gomes comes on, gets a straight red on his debut for an innocuous challenge on ANY liVARpool player
  5. I

Liverpool officials

6. I

The three to go down

Think the way Fulham destroyed Villa, they may have enough to stop up
  7. I

Pre season friendlies

My mistake Just wanted to know what time is kick off in uk time Im in France lol at moment Apologies for confusion
  8. I

Pre season friendlies

What GMT time is kick off tonight? Cheers
  9. I

Things I care about more than eSports:

Cheese (or the holes in some types of cheese)
  10. I

Wolves u23 Vs WBA U23 - PL Cup Final 13/5/22

Dont think it will matter colours wise mate. Booked on a park on my drive “pitch” Keep your head down?? Nah
  11. I

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

Confused Daughter was Under 17 bracket Birthday 1st Aug Next bracket is 18 to 21, so which bracket will she be in lol
  12. I

If anyone needs a lift, I have 2 available seats in car and a parking space booked, just message me
  13. I

If anyone needs a lift, I have 2 available seats in car and a parking space booked, just message me.
  14. I

Wat40rd Verdict

3 gifted goals from Watford One brilliant goal from Neves. The most boring lack lustre 4-0 win we have ever seen lol. You could see how annoyed/frustrated Bruno was Atmosphere was as Flat as a witches tit. At least Bruno tried to get the crowd going, to get the players going.
Back
Top Bottom