Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Incognito

1. I

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Loan him out to Bilston Town FC?
  2. I

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Another classy performance from Vitinha. But Barcelona on and off the pitch were so unprofessional. Deserved what they got.
  3. I

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I don't care if it all falls apart and the top clubs **** off to a European Super League. We will still be playing some team some where. So there'll still be a reason to support Wolves.
  4. I

Forest verdict

My analysis. Don't understand why Doherty starts over Hugo Bueno? Doherty was south of ****e today! Sarabia was a waste of a shirt! Him and Doherty should have been pulled off at HT! Boy have we missed Cunha. Hasn't take him long to find his scoring boots! Great to see Hwang back. Hopefully...
  5. I

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Jesus wept! We wouldn't have been favourites against United but then neither were Cov against us...How on earth you can find any positive in not making an FA Cup Semi, is beyond me.
  6. I

Notts Forest (A) Pre-Match Thread

I turned on the radio today, tuned into Talksport, Saturday mornings are relatively decent for that station. Anyway, tuned in to hear the commentary of Andy Gray's winner against them at Wembley in 1980...Got to be a good omen...We will win! UTW!
  7. I

An overlooked aspect of the Hillsborough disaster

A terrible tragedy that could and should have been avoided. Made worse by the police denying any responsibility for what happened and the media being so disrespectful to the fallen and to Liverpool in general. People may have commented that Spurs fans also experienced crushing in that same...
  8. I

West Ham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Part 3 of the claret and blue trilogy. Hopefully part 3 gets us 3 points! UTW!
  9. I

Burnley Verdict

Nope. "Effectively" you can consider 4 of those to no longer be "playing" for our club. Back to square one...
  10. I

Burnley Verdict

I still don't understand why Doherty played tonight. Even more unfathomable is how RAN missed another sitter. However, he really has been the one shining lights these past few weeks. Not only sublime on the ball but tons of heart and work rate. He definitely has stood up to be counted when the...
  11. I

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

What is the point of Doc?
  12. I

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Please god Lemina is back in midfield, with Gomes. RAN surely playing as the left sided forward, with Hugo at LWB. The joker in today's pack looks to be Doc.
  13. I

Villa verdict

You don't have to shoe-horn all three into the side. Especially if that means sacrificing the successful midfield partnership that is Lemina and Gomes. At least, in that respect, GON sees things my way with the starting line-up for Burnley...
  14. I

Villa verdict

I'd have preferred all those three up front, and Lemina in midfield, from the off though.
  15. I

Villa verdict

Thinks he's over-rated. Him and Kilman are not a patch on Dawson, who we've missed equally as much as the three amigos up front.
Back
Top Bottom