Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by IANWILSON

1. I

Forest verdict

Sarabia is useless. Totally ineffective. No pace, gives ball away too often. Scarily bad.
  2. I

Arsenal (H)

Happy about this.
  3. I

Albion punishment

Think they had there punishment by way of a defeat. Kings of the BC again.
  4. I

Coventry (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Be inclined to play Santi. After all, he's done nothing wrong. Can only see one result today. A nervy but narrow win.
  5. I

Paul Pogba - Banned

Haven't read into it but isn't testosterone natural?
  6. I

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Sanely priced. Not a fan of early kick offs but at least the rest of the weekends mine. Ideally another trip to Wembley awaits but this is the cup.
  7. I

FA Cup, Brighton home

I've succumbed to the game. Was going to give my liver a rest but the lights under Molineux persuaded me. Will be in a foreign seat tho.
  8. I

Wolves v Sheffield Utd predictions

Got a feeling its gonna be a good day. 3-0.
  9. I

Brentford Home Line-up

Can only be this.
  10. I

Chelsea v Wolves predictions

A narrow loss is all i can see. Looked very tired on Thursday. Hope GON can at least get his selection right Sunday.
  11. I

Stadium Plans

Same here. Was upstairs to see The Charlatans recently. Getting a beer was a breeze.
  12. I

The **** Away

Doubt it. That be like 110 coaches.
  13. I

Arsenal v Wolves predictions

Arsenal are one team sides can get at. Just doubtful we can keep them out at our end. Two goal defeat but not embarrassing.
  14. I

Fulham (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Got some bad news for you. Its just started.
  15. I

Tottenham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Hoping for rain to stay away. Two weekends of considerable drenching. I'm going for an edgy 1-1.
Back
Top Bottom