Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Hugh Jarse

1. H

2023/ 2024 Kit

That third kit! I. Am. Moist...
  2. H

Alternatives to Gary O'Neill

Bo Svensson from Mainz
  3. H

Hwang

I'll be honest, I've wanted him to kick on since the embarrassment of our ******** 'fans' booing him. Fair play to the lad
  4. H

Team vs Rennes

Dust off your passports lads and lasses, wim off on another European jolly!!!! That's a really good side we've bossed today. So many positives from today but Nunes was sheer class. Massive season for him. Fabio, who we threw in at the deep end, has matured massively. Well impressive.
  5. H

Celtic Friendly South Korea

3 day flights from Brum. I'll book this if kick off time is afternoon
  6. H

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

To be fair, we have a stronger team behind the scenes now. January window played a massive part of us staying up.
  7. H

No sadly. The fire machines are in the way...
  8. H

Hard to say what he'll end up being worth. It was a risk we had to take, we were rock bottom of the league and needed goals from somewhere. I think we'll see much more from Cunha, Nunes, Gomes and Sarabia next season as they're settled now. Lemina and Dawson were quality signings.
  9. H

Coady, welcoming him back with open arms or sell??

If we're selling Collins as he isn't up to scratch and will turn us a profit, then surely we should move CC on too? Loads of good memories but time he goes TBH
  10. H

Neves

Takes a lot to get me teared up but that video properly had me last night. It's easy to see players as mercenaries these days, but this lad is summat special. He's brought so much to us and the club, it's been a pleasure to have him here. The very best of luck for the future. Wishing you and...
  11. H

I know this might be a random question. We needed to raise cash for FFP, but what about our annual PL cash?
  12. H

2023/ 2024 Kit

We're the type of visionaries who happily fly solo in Dunelm
  13. H

2023/ 2024 Kit

That's 2 of us then lol!!!!! I love mine, future classic...
  14. H

2023/ 2024 Kit

I quite like it tbh. But then again, I did buy the blue/white cloud top so my taste might be off a knacker...
  15. H

ST waiting list emails

Absolutely buzzing, back in the game!!!! NBU
Back
Top Bottom