Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Howlin’ Wolf

1. H

JONZY54 - REF WATCH V NEWCASTLE

Tim Robinson has been the best ref we’ve had this season, Spurs home, Chelsea away I think, fingers crossed for a similar result.
  2. H

JONZY54 - Ref Watch v Chelsea

Best ref we’ve had all season v Spuds. My a mile.
  3. H

Emperors New Clothes

Alex Iwobi
  4. H

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup - July 20th-August 20th

The same awards that most of Englands 1966 team were belatedly given, Millie Bright gets a higher award. The world has truly gone mad.
  5. H

FA Cup Draw

That must be the worst kickoff time ever. For overseas TV. What about the domestic fans for a change?!
  6. H

Ref Watch -Fulham A

At least we won’t be on Ref Watch…………….
  7. H

Man Utd fan tours Molineux the day we met Newcastle

Quite enjoyed that myself, a knowledgeable bloke and seems genuinely interested in football stadiums which is one of my obsessions! I’ll look up his other stuff. Funny he bumped into ‘Mr Drone’ he does drone on a bit but his stuff on Anfield Road and Bramley Moor dock is pretty good.
  8. H

Santiago Bueno Signing

He looked pretty laid back, which is faster than me!
  9. H

Santiago Bueno Signing

Had a meeting at The Mount this morning, Santiago Bueno walked past me in reception.
  10. H

2023/ 2024 Kit

The second and third strips are absolutely horrendous. it’s obvious that no one in Wolves’ commercial department have any idea about our heritage or identity. Red.?!! Any proper Wolves fan should hate Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal. Turquoise with lines? who ****ing knows. There’s either bribery...
  11. H

Bradford City fire

I will never forget John Helm’s commentary, still haunting now. I seem to remember watching this at home, not sure where Wolves were that day but will never forget being at Aldershot hearing about Hillsborough and then listening to the horror on the radio on our way home.
  12. H

The first boots you wore as a kid?

Adidas Beckenbauers. Showing me age! very smart they were.
  13. H

Stadium Plans

I wish! Not that simple but it’s not exactly rocket science!
  14. H

Stadium Plans

Yes, just replaced existing seats with new rail seating. My company produce the colour used in the injection moulded seats - we did the original 16500 replacements four years ago too. Nice business for a Wolves supporting business to have!! There’s normally a bit of extra demand after Leeds or...
  15. H

Fan behaviour

I don’t know wether it’s me getting old but……away games seem to be getting less enjoyable, train strikes really have been a pain this season which doesn’t help. Coked up lads is a way of life now, in a pub in Liverpool before the Everton game a bloke with a man bag was openly selling it as if it...
Back
Top Bottom