Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Horsham Wolf

1. H

VAR 2023-24

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11699/13109609/wolves-1-2-west-ham-gary-oneil-calls-disallowed-equaliser-one-of-the-worst-decisions-ive-ever-witnessed A good recap of Saturday’s VAR and also the history so far this season
  2. H

VAR 2023-24

I was hoping I wouldn't have had to add to this thread. However after Gary and Jeff both had their say about Saturdays VAR intervention, so I guess that's official and I'm going to add it to the list. This is the story so far this season.... Game 1. Man Utd keeper clattered into Sasa...
  3. H

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Duku has nothing left
  4. H

Brighton Away

Maybe tomorrow. I rang the ticket office to buy mine on Monday. The guy said they’d send the email on Friday
  5. H

VAR 2023-24

Gary O’Neill reckons we should be on 22 points and not 15. so we are 7 points down. Therefore he must think we should have got a draw last night, so 1 dodgy penalty but the other maybe OK. Game 1. Man Utd keeper clattered into Sasa Kalajdzjic. VAR disallowed penalty which if scored, result...
  6. H

Possible Wolves fix to ongoing VAR/officiating issues?

We could even things up with a few theatrical dives in our opponent's penalty area. Problem is, our best diver is on loan at Olympiakos.
  7. H

Calling all Supporters clubs Chairmen.

Villa almost got the win a few weeks back in the time added onto injury time. Yesterday Sheffield Utd got their cheap penalty in the extra injury time at the end of the game. It certainly feels like something is going on.
  8. H

VAR 2023-24

Nothing new in this post. I'm just keeping my tally on this thread. Game 1. Man Utd keeper clattered into Sasa Kalajdzjic. VAR disallowed penalty which if scored, result would have been 1-1. (1 point lost due to VAR) Game 6. Penalty given to Luton which should have been disallowed by VAR...
  9. H

VAR 2023-24

Ah, the same Jarred Gillett (on VAR), who gave Lemina a 2nd yellow for aggressive running. Now I understand.
  10. H

VAR 2023-24

Game 6. Penalty given to Luton which should have been disallowed by VAR. Cost Wolves the win. Wolves could now be on 7 points instead of 4 Game 10. Penalty given to Newcastle (Schar left a leg dangling, making it look like Heang tripped him and Anthony Taylor’s decision wasn’t overturned by...
  11. H

VAR 2023-24

Game 6. Penalty given to Luton which should have been disallowed by VAR. Cost Wolves the win. Wolves could now be on 7 points instead of 4.
  12. H

Predict the 2023/24 Premier League Table

Man City Liverpool Tottenham Arsenal Newcastle Man Utd Brighton West Ham Chelsea Aston Villa Crystal Palace Brentford Fulham Nottingham Forest Bournemouth Sheffield Utd Wolves Everton Burnley Luton
  13. H

Dilemma - I Don't Hate Brighton And Don't Know How To Start

I’m beginning to think the new Fosun strategy is to copy them….sell our best players for £50M and buy 3 or 4 cheap replacements.
  14. H

VAR 2023-24

Keeping a record of this. Game 1. Disallowed penalty which if scored result would have been 1-1. Wolves could now be on 1 point instead of 0.
  15. H

Chelsea (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Costa scoring the winner for us would be perfection
Back
Top Bottom