Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Hoganstolemywife

1. H

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

35. 10. It's all gravy! As someone opined yesterday, we have some excellent players at the club. We just can't afford to get complacent when it comes to incomings. I'm less worried than most about signing players as I think the import of doing so is vastly overrated. People clamour to see who...
  2. H

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

8th-15th. Probably similar to where we finished this season. Any talk of Europe is unrealistic, as is any talk of a relegation battle. We are the definitive mid table team. Good, not great players. Better than 9/10 teams. Nowhere near the top 6
  3. H

Almeida renan linked. No-one knows anything Damp squib
  4. H

Loan Thread - 2021/22

Me too. I rated him when I saw footage. I'd sell Giles. Don't think he'll make it at the level we need.
  5. H

Rumours from the pub

Hah! Nope, never heard the Bennett stuff. Sounds pie in the sky to me. I just heard that he basically put in a transfer request when it became known Liverpool were interested
  6. H

Rumours from the pub

I heard the exact opposite...
  7. H

Mike Riley stepping down!

Best news of the summer. I absolutely despise the kabal that is the PMGOL
  8. H

Rumours from the pub

I've heard this twice now....from two people who have no connection with each other. Both seem reliable and I know for a fact one used to work at the club. Who knows though.... Ask Wolves was delayed because plan A was to dispense with Bruno's services in the summer. Apparently, a new man had...
  9. H

I was actually going to start a thread on this last night but I was too tanked up lol. He's ripped to shreds now - he definitely wasn't anything like that when he joined. I have a good feeling about him
  10. H

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

This is why I think they're in such trouble. Look at the lads they've brought in for 30 mil. Nowhere near his level Raphinha is world class but, if he goes, I can see a horror season
  11. H

Jackett, Ricketts and Murray at The Cleveland Arms

Yes. It wasn't until we beat Brentford 3-0 that we really started pulling away. Orient were relentless for 80 percent of the season
  12. H

Completely agree. It's very easy to sign top players when the world's foremost football agent tells then to sign for you. Thelwell presided over Neves, Jota, Boly etc. But one imagines he had nothing to do with the reason they were signed. If the Mendes influence has waned, we need to rely on...
  13. H

Did he say that or is it your reading?
Top Bottom