Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Highlandwolf2

1. Highlandwolf2

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Lovely place Bute. My Mom came from Rothesay (she was in same school class as Lena Zavarroni's mother) but ended up in Wolverhampton when her father was looking for work.
  2. Highlandwolf2

Anyone else thinking sod it

I have been a Wolves supporter since the 1950s; seen over 1,000 Wolves games home and away (best guess). But my existing season ticket will be the last. VAR has ruined the game for me and for many others.
  3. Highlandwolf2

Wolves Birthdays

4. Highlandwolf2

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Just like every club other than we "top 6" we are a feeder club, on an as needs basis, to those very clubs. We might even be a feeder club at manager level...... Dependent on our financial situation and ambitions for the future (although with the possibility of a future point deduction over...
  5. Highlandwolf2

Wolves Birthdays

The ladies always had a soft spot for Leo....
  6. Highlandwolf2

Old Molineux Photos

7. Highlandwolf2

View from the Opposition West Ham

Never minded West Ham tbh. Some world class players over the years including the spine of the the 1966 World Cup team. Always played football as it should be played - to feet and on the offensive. My very favorite player is/was Jimmy Greaves, although due to drink/health issues he was not at his...
  8. Highlandwolf2

Wolves own idiots

I have seen two drunken Wolves fans offering each other out, whilst their frightened children are in tears.. Not to mention a fan who was teaching his very young son the swear words to a certain a song.
  9. Highlandwolf2

Old Molineux Photos

1938 I believe
  10. Highlandwolf2

Hate towards footballers

If you had stood next to the Bolton ****** as I did in W H Smiths, Inverness the last thing you would want to do is even thinking of hitting him. Built like an out house...
  11. Highlandwolf2

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Well said, sir! After 3 years of footballing dross we now have a team worth watching and, irrespective of how the season ultimately turns out,
  12. Highlandwolf2

Wolves Fan Very Ill - Needs Help

Fundraising site :- https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-donate-to-mitch-and-help-him-beat-cancer
  13. Highlandwolf2

Wolves Fan Very Ill - Needs Help

Hope it is OK to post this here. Long time Wolves fan from Tamworth, (he was also a mascot at the 2003 play off final) Mitch Middleton, age 27, has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour. There is a feature on him on today's BBC News, on line. There is a fundraiser set up to fund...
  14. Highlandwolf2

Lopetegui Book of Condolences...

Irrespective of who might be a better manager (which seems irrefutable anyway) what is certain is after 3 years of pretty dismal football we are now good to watch. Certainty didn't expect it.
  15. Highlandwolf2

Lopetegui Book of Condolences...

Is that £1.5 an hour? Crikey, below the minimum wage...
Back
Top Bottom