Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Halesowen wwfc

1. H

Car theft

Sorry to hear. Absolute *******s that think thry can just come and take our nice things that have had to work hard for. We had ours nicked last year but they used a key scanner rather than breaking in to the house. Giulias can also be broken into by short circuiting tue systen through the radar...
  2. H

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

love ait nouri and his ability to get people off their feet but at that sort of money it is a no brainer. Anything 50m plus and he will be gone. After angers paid off will leave more than enough to replace him and get another forward in to strengthen the squad overall.
  3. H

Forest- possible points deduction

Agree with your last point. But its a fine line regarding points deductions and bringing the game into disrepute. We have been verbal as well throughout the season regarding decisions against us, just not an attack on a refs integrity which so far has resulted in just fines for hobbs and GON...
  4. H

Forest- possible points deduction

Just reading through the forest forun. They seem to think 95% of other teams fans are behind them in their actions. I dont get the feeling thats the case at all but shows what a blinkered view you can get in your determination to justify your actions
  5. H

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Agreed, but you dont replace like for like. You get 2 players in across the squad for what you sell a cunha or ait nouri for, and stregthen the squad so we dont have this ridiculous drop off we have seen with hwang, neto and cunha all out at the same time. Sell ait nouri to man city, bring in...
  6. H

Can we improve on summer 2020?

Who we sell and buy will be determined i reckon as to if we are in europe or not. Will need to improve squad depth to allow for a second string in europe, otherwise 2 games a week with our current numbers would result in increased fatigue and injuries. I am sure we have all eventualities...
  7. H

Wolves v Brentford predictions

Expectations for us are high currently, and i can see Brentford ****housing tactics affecting the way we play. However, we are so dangerous in attack, not many forward lines i would swap with ours at the moment, and can still see us playing awful and still getting 3 goals so im going for 3-1 to...
  8. H

Sin bins and semi automated offside technology soon

I would think we would be one of the biggest beneficiaries of sin bins. Article on sky sports today says we have the highest number of dribbles this season. How many times does our play get stopped because of the opposition taking one for the team. Feels like mutliple times a game. Was even...
  9. H

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Its the amortisation that will be included in the percentage of turnover, not the total cost of the player bought. I.e. cunha at 10m a year as opposed to 40m going straight off your allowable spend. This is where someone like nots forest are gonna have severe difficulties as their whole squad is...
  10. H

Gary v nuno

For entertainment, this is the best we have seen since being in the premier league. Nunos first couple of years in the premier were amazing, but was often built on a strong defence, getting the first goal on the break, then a second later in the game as the opposition were more open. Whos to say...
  11. H

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Probably half a mil at most with a sell on clause in there
  12. H

Chelsea are the crooks if they think they r getting 5m for less than half a season. I think 2 to 3 would do it though
  13. H

I am assuming so
  14. H

I usually role my eyes when i see people valuing neto at 70 to 80m plus, but at the same time think , even with injury history, current market issues, he is worth more than 40m currently. Somewhere in the middle would be most likely. Think you are probably right with the other three, and we need...
  15. H

Lad on the right is from talking wolves so good chance the question was asked.
Back
Top Bottom