Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Grendel74

1. Grendel74

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Happy Birthday :)
  2. Grendel74

Yerson Mosquera

Maybe you’re right. As you say, it’s all about levels. Sometimes I feel that with raw players they will become what they’re exposed to… it’s the double-edged sword of loaning players out. If Sanderson was exposed to the higher level, is it possible he could push on? We don’t know but Lage...
  3. Grendel74

Yerson Mosquera

Has Sanderson actually been sold? I’ve heard the rumours but there’s a load of crap being talked everywhere at the moment. Not sure why it’s a given that this lad coming in means it’s curtains for Sanderson at Wolves. Equally plausible that Lage has a look at him and decides to keep?
  4. Grendel74

Fabio Silva

As someone somewhere else said, these kids bear no responsibility for the money attached to them. Out of Fabio and Vitinha, the latter looks slightly more at home but he was played out of position last night and looked lost. I echo the more positive remarks about Fabio (with ball at feet he...
  5. Grendel74

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

Cancelo would be an incredible signing but I suspect the cost would be prohibitive. Zinchenko far more likely from the City crowd, but if he didn’t fancy it back then not sure we’d go back for him. Correia smacks of the sort of player we’d go for. Didn’t know much about him so had a bit of a...
  6. Grendel74

Jota the Menace

He’s like the forward version of what David James used to be like in goal. James was a cracking shot stopper but given time to think about it would make some horrific mistake! Jota will belt in a cracking volley instinctively, but fluff an easy one-on-one the moment he realises he should be...
  7. Grendel74

Daniel Podence

I really think the E & S bloke is clutching at straws given everything else that’s come out about this... 2 and 2 equals 5 stuff! I’ve seen nothing to suggest they have a single clue what’s going on at the club since Spiers left... and even with Spiers it was tenuous. A gambling man might lay...
  8. Grendel74

Daniel Podence

Looking at the highlights, his lack of height may well be one of his best attributes for the way he plays. I’m excited about this one... the lad’s electric and possibly a big defender’s worst nightmare!
  9. Grendel74

Fabio Silva

That Romario Baro looks like some player.
  10. Grendel74

Patrick Cutrone (Signed!)

I enjoyed his performance massively tonight. Thought he was MOM alongside Vinagre. He looked like he enjoyed himself too... even went for a piggyback on the opposition keeper!
  11. Grendel74

Team for the Second leg v Pyunik

Nuno may give Ruddy some minutes in this one. I think he may also rest Boly, Moutinho, Neves, Jota and Raul... especially Raul! Wing backs is anyone’s guess - I often expect Adama and/or Vinagre to start but it rarely seems to happen. If Doc’s knee is ok he may play because of the lack of...
  12. Grendel74

Why do we concede so much possession?

Absolutely! Give it a while and the same TV ‘experts’ will be creaming about how well we control games without the ball.
  13. Grendel74

Leicester Verdict

The ‘idea’ that Nuno often talks about
  14. Grendel74

Costa Debut

Could be an attempt at clever man-management. Helder essentially came straight back into the team after his injury here. This I suspect was Nuno’s ‘friendly arm round the shoulder’ / give him the opportunity to prove himself method. Bielsa has taken the opposite tack, probably aware that the...
Back
Top Bottom