Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Green Wolf

1. G

Sheffield Wednesday

Whilst it's a horrible and crass thing to do, I find it chilling that that has become a police matter. It's just bad news to allow the state and its police force to police offence.
  2. G

The Wonder Of You

My recollection is that they ran out to War by Vince DiCola...
  3. G

God bless The Queen

She was THE Queen. She was a great ambassador for our country and will be sorely missed. Thank you Elizabeth for your life of service and for carrying out your duties impeccably and faultlessly. Now it is a new era. God save the King.
  4. G

Lage OUT

On the face of it, those do seem like upgrades to me. Would we tempt them to the club? Personally, I can't see that.
  5. G

Lage OUT

Being the manager, I would guess he had something to do with it, to say the least. How it all works exactly, I don't know.
  6. G

Lage OUT

Trouble is, you can't give a manager over 100m to spend in a window then sack him after 5 games. That will look suicidal and amateurish.
  7. G

Leeds Verdict

About sums it up. Though I'm not sure I'd let the sun have all the fun. Jimenez needs to reflect long and hard on the entirety of his contribution tonight.
  8. G

How long have you been a member on here

There was also a total bennie called Lord Haw-Hawthorn if I remember rightly. Just by using that name you know the guy must have been a nasty little treasonous weasel.
  9. G

Well, I have no idea whether this post is BS or not but it has made me cry with laughter. Great entertainment. My chest hurts now! Yes, I certainly remember BAWS. An absolute bennie.
  10. G

http://web.archive.org/web/20010617015128fw_/http://www.westmidlands.com/Estar/index-sport.html The above link will take you to a page from the original forum in 2001. I used the Way Back Machine to find it. Hopefully the link will work.
  11. G

Yes I think you are correct. I remember we got the internet at home in 1998 and quickly found the E&S website which in those days was called WestMidlands.com I think the message boards (now these days known as forums) came soon after that. There was also Hawthorns Heartbeat and Bescot Buzz...
  12. G

I was a member when it was on the E&S website. So I'd guess I joined that about 21 years ago. Seem to think it started around 2001...I stand to be corrected.
  13. G

Wolves join the top-flight 1,000 wins club

Well, I think I just assumed that he wasn't that stupid.
  14. G

Wolves join the top-flight 1,000 wins club

Yes, agree with that for certain, even if Blackburn WERE to be promoted. I was just pointing out that I think he was referring to over taking the wins.
  15. G

So 9 games left to go

I could not agree more with every word here. The illogic of that position brilliantly exposed, theweave. It is almost as bad as the "We aren't ready for x (e.g. Premier League football, European football, etc)" argument even if the opportunity presents itself. Baffling. My view is that you...
Back
Top Bottom