Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by greco wolf

1. G

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

but if its been sat in the cupboard 5 years and you get it out and give to a friend, the loss feels minimal
  2. G

West Ham United Football Club verdict

Agreed. He’s much taller. And Kilman is jumping. It’s a farce.
  3. G

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Keeper wasn’t getting to it anyway. But he shouldn’t be stood offside. Then it doesn’t matter Var is a ****ing **** though
  4. G

**** me. What a **** second half. Been lucky not to concede but to let a direct corner in. ****ing hell
  5. G

Agreed. Fantastic. Deserve to be 2-0 at least. Just need to keep it going. That’ll be tough
  6. G

Matheus Cunha

Yep. He should be fine and I’d expect him to start Saturday
  7. G

Forest- possible points deduction

they should . Otherwise teams will appeal for the sake of it. Their Good Behaviour should be removed for sure, so add 2 points on now. As that goes if they appeal Same if you appeal a speeding fine, you pay the full amount. If you accept and pay early you pay half. Should be the same...
  8. G

Everton, surely a points deduction?

They also shouldn’t be allowed to appeal. Treated leniently as they admitted it straight away. How can you appeal on that basis ? Like committing a serious crime , admitting it to get minimal sentence and then appeal again on top.
  9. G

Also they got two points for good behaviour. So spend **** loads. Then admit it straight away and help EPL work out what you’ve done. Good behaviour =2 points less. It’s a ****ing farce
  10. G

Very soft in my view
  11. G

Everton, surely a points deduction?

What do we think they will get ? Was breach worse than Everton ? 10 points again ? Lose tomorrow and they’ll really be in it.
  12. G

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yep. Won’t play against us. Ha ha
  13. G

Oh Adama Traore!

Was there. We lost 1-0. First time for about a year yet reception he got throughout amazing Think it was around 1989 ish
  14. G

Fraser

Played very well. Great future. I’d play him against cov for sure
  15. G

Oh Adama Traore!

shouldn’t have booed him. He didn’t do a lot and can see why he’s on the bench at best at Fulham.
Back
Top Bottom