Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by goldfish

1. G

Molineux to Host Women’s League Cup Final

Arsenal women have the tenth highest average crowd of any team, men's or women's, in England. Don't think the trains are behaving on the day off the game, though.
  2. G

Coventry Verdict

Such a weakness down our right flank all game. Not Semedo's fault (though he had a poor game), but I can't believe it wasn't fixed. Sarabia tracks back but lacks any real defensive ability, and Lemina wasn't able to plug the gap because Cov pushed numbers forward centrally. Cov played very...
  3. G

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Such a chasm in the inside right channel all bloomin game
  4. G

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Andy Robertson, Gigi Wijnaldum, Nick Pope, Harry Maguire and Roy Keane would like a word...
  5. G

Pedro Neto

This is a huge worry. Ait-Nouri, Gomes Cunha and Kilman would also command huge fees: this increases the chances of each of them being sold.
  6. G

Oh Adama Traore!

He sends a lot of money to his extended family, I believe.
  7. G

Old Molineux Photos

That typeface above the shop!
  8. G

Old Molineux Photos

Gosh, that's incredible!
  9. G

Rumours from the pub

As someone who had a post deleted recently, the mods do a difficult job very well. You can't be impartial in the face of racism, and it's better to delete something that could be interpreted as racist regardless of the intent.
  10. G

Loan Thread 2023/24

Northampton fans don't seen overly enamoured with Moulden last night, who let one from 25 yards in at his near post last night (albeit he was a bit unsighted). From their forum: Nothing particularly to worry about though: all this is part of a young 'keeper's development. He's had better...
  11. G

Forest- possible points deduction

And normally the PL would like them to be lenient but not at the moment because they think toughness will ward off government appointed regulators.
  12. G

I don't see how the Johnson sale can be taken into account because they'll then be allowed to use it twice as it'll still count in the current period (when they actually received the money).
  13. G

This is correct inasmuch as the Premier League suggested that's what they'd like. The panel that decides, however, is supposedly independent and has the final say. It can take whatever it likes into consideration as mitigation or aggravation.
  14. G

Old Molineux Photos

Not Molineux, but a great pic. At St. Andrews, 1992. Probably the 4-0 win with a Darren Roberts hattrick and one from Downing. Via davisfootballarchive on Instagram.
  15. G

Team vs Sheff Utd Home

I'd stick with the same team, but encourage Toti and Kilman to step into midfield (or Toti go out wide and Ait-Nouri into midfield).
Back
Top Bottom