Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by goldeneyed

1. G

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

So we meekly sell all these players (four or five of whom could easily be in demand this summer) and supposedly replace them with no net effect on the quality of the team? That is truly dreamland and could easily lead to disaster. If a player is on a sufficiently long contract Wolves are still...
  2. G

Rubbish. For some people the only striker 'in our league' is Che bloody Adams who despite finding some goals of late is in Premier League terms a squad filler.
  3. G

£15m would be fair for Guedes in two £7.5m tranches over two seasons. Silva I 'm praying we can get £10m for ....somehow.
  4. G

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Couldn't agree more. There is a kind of death wish amongst some people here. I think they enjoy the excitement of 'selling' and creating speculation around it. AIt-Nouri is an absolute jewel and barring a massive bid (£80m) no way should we sell him especially with the sell on clause related to...
  5. G

Yes ok re midfield replacements but Silva was supposed to be the eventual replacement for Jimenez, as was Sasa. Guedes arguably was a belated attempt to make up for loss of Jota.
  6. G

You conveniently forgot to mention £77m down the drain with Silva,Sasa and Guedes. Those failures could have cost us dear through relegation had GON not done such a great job.
  7. G

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Keep Ait-, Nouri bar a bid of £80m or more. That's it.
  8. G

Blimey if you were President of Ukraine then that country would have laid down their arms 10 days into the Russian invasion. Your small time vision is the kind of philosophy that will doom the club to a return to the Championship. Sorry but It is defeatist and pathetic. Of course from time to...
  9. G

£70m for Neto and RAN?! One of the most ridiculous comments I have ever heard here. RAN alone is a £70m player on current form and in any case we must keep him- he could easily replace Neto in a more forward role or remain at wing back.
  10. G

If that was the truth we might as well shut up shop as a football club. Yes if a Man City came in for Ait-Nouri he might grasp at it but only if he and his agent felt it was the right move at the right time. Even if much higher wages are on offer as long as the player has at least two years or...
  11. G

Sorry but that's the kind of defeatist rubbish that makes my hackles rise. Neto's injury record makes him possibly expendable as long as we get a bare minimum £60m and ideally more. Ait-Nouri is an £80m + player who we need to keep for at least one or two more seasons. Cunha and Gomes likewise...
  12. G

Arsenal predictions

That Bayern Munich match will take a lot out of them. But they have a strong squad and we are down to the bare bones .....so I am somewhat optimistically going for an exciting 2-2 with Hwang scoring one of them. But 0-2 would not surprise me.
  13. G

Barring insane bids in the £90m plus range we have to keep Ait-Nouri (in particular), Cunha and Gomes as the core of a team that could actually achieve something. Neto's injury record means that if we got good money (£60m plus) we would probably be tempted to take it. That is sad as he is such...
  14. G

Forest verdict

Six points more this season would be decent considering the abject state of the squad. Sarabia and Doc should be moved on in the summer. I am hoping Lembikisa and/or Hoever can step up as decent cover alongside Mosquera and Chiquinho to help deepen the squad and get the average age down. Forest...
  15. G

7 consecutive seasons in PL

7th-10th each season on a consistent basis is a realistic aim if we get recruitment right and keep most of our best players. Cunha, RAN and Gomes crucially must stay. Neto based on his injury record could go if we get a decent fee. Signing a quality centre forward plus another striker and...
Back
Top Bottom