Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Glass ankles

1. Glass ankles

Fulham verdict

Brilliant performance. RAN is something special, so versatile and considering he's no where near his peak yet.
  2. Glass ankles

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Antonio speaks well. Quite like him as a pundit. Feels like he could have a career in this after playing.
  3. Glass ankles

Chelsea verdict

Unreal. Was not expecting that. This team :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
  4. Glass ankles

Chelsea (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Ok 3 pts is fine
  5. Glass ankles

Would quite like to see this
  6. Glass ankles

Would snap hand off at a draw going by recent defensive displays.
  7. Glass ankles

Connor. the real story

Good interview. Strange how football clubs sometimes work and things unfold. Very strange ending for him and us. Deserved more having spent so long at the club and his dedication, even if he wasn't the future.
  8. Glass ankles

Man United Verdict Thread

Not too disheartened if I'm honest. Didn't expect much from this game and we really showed character. Exciting game if not for some **** defending. Love this team.
  9. Glass ankles

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Jeff's playing with airplanes instead of signing players. Genuinely thought it was him when I first saw it.
  10. Glass ankles

Yea I would. Fabio not going anywhere with us and as it stands we ain't getting our money back, so it'd take the gamble for sure. Not that Chelsea would ever be stupid enough to accept those terms...
  11. Glass ankles

Will they take a swap? Fabio for Broja ;)
  12. Glass ankles

The phrases that pundits and commentators can't live without now

Small cog short of a picnic I think is the term you're looking for.
  13. Glass ankles

The phrases that pundits and commentators can't live without now

He's got a great engine - he's not a ****ing car. In and around {the box} {player} {my wife} - this phrase is overused and often incorrectly. How can you be in a player? Did he climb down his throat? Let's hear what {name of a crap ex-ref} has to say. A game of 2 halves. "Look" at the start...
  14. Glass ankles

Magnificent - Brentford Verdict Thread

To think we've shipped out that rat for Doyle and can bag him for such a small fee is absolutely belting business. Going from strength to strength. I think he'll be an amazing player for us over time.
  15. Glass ankles

Also don't see the issue in signing Che Adams... are the ones moaning about this also moaning when Lemina signed? Who are you expecting exactly?
Back
Top Bottom