Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Ginger Chimp

1. Ginger Chimp

Ramsdale

I would think so. Other considerations like cost to buy and wages but he's a PL goalkeeper, for sure.
  2. Ginger Chimp

Lopetegui

Of course he does.
  3. Ginger Chimp

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Is it true? If so, that's one thing ... if not, that's another. I've been interviewed for other jobs whilst still employed and they've not always come off. It doesn't mean I don't still work hard - and with enthusiasm - for my employer, though. (I am, in fact, still with the same organisation)
  4. Ginger Chimp

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

No, he’s not. Hyperbole.
  5. Ginger Chimp

And now he's not impressing anyone in Scotland.
  6. Ginger Chimp

Everton, surely a points deduction?

or a ****load of drugs ...
  7. Ginger Chimp

We Are All One Pack Video

Well ... that was unexpectedly emotional.
  8. Ginger Chimp

Everton, surely a points deduction?

And don't forget he was one of the targets of fans abuse in the streets after a game (IIRC).
  9. Ginger Chimp

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Yeah, there's the football, obviously, and there is Saturday night racing and there is a group playing at the Civic (Train). Also, Life of Pi is showing at the Grand and it's the last night of it (I think) and there's a comedy show (Two Pints with Will and Ralf Podcast) at the Wulfrun Hall.
  10. Ginger Chimp

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It's not their fault though is it? Arsenal and Liverpool should both be ahead of them but they are way too fragile. Man City should have been put to bed this season by the other two contenders. (Ignoring all the obvious issue surrounding Man City's charges and alleged wrong doing)
  11. Ginger Chimp

I thought they were quite restrained.
  12. Ginger Chimp

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He didn't. Hyperbole at it's Mix best.
  13. Ginger Chimp

One last wish for me for the rest of the season

Fair enough <thumbs up>
  14. Ginger Chimp

One last wish for me for the rest of the season

BUT !!!!! If we win ... AND ... Deny them the title ... Surely you'd want to be there? The farewell to Klopp will mostly be at the end of the game, don't you think? Lap of honour, clapping the fans, etc? Away fans will either stay and take the **** or leave and go celebrate somewhere (in...
Back
Top Bottom