Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Flump

1. Flump

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

You sound a lot like my CEO!
  2. Flump

PL Transfers I'm not sure about that - have a look at this list of ins (and far more outs), and I think losing Ruddy, Saiss, Hoever & Marcal doesn't look particularly out of step with the average.
  3. Flump

Why does it matter what pant wetting fans think? It would be pretty shocking if Wolves based their transfer strategy on appeasing some nervous fans. And still, most PL clubs haven't made a signing yet.
  4. Flump

Newcastle failed to sign him in January, and are still struggling to this summer though, and that's as the richest club in the world.
  5. Flump

Firstly, it's a "link", so who cares? Secondly, the article that mentioned the link said Southampton and Palace are also interested - so perhaps if the article does turn out to be true, the scouts have done a slightly more in-depth analysis of his skills than looking up his WhoScored ratings?
  6. Flump

Why? It's over a year old, and it claims Inter Milan will be one of the affected teams - they came 2nd this year.
  7. Flump

Ki-Jana Hoever

So lets just think about this... How much money do you think we'd get if we sold him now? And how much money do you think we'd get if we sell him next summer after he's had a good season at PSV, including in the Champions League? Not every single thing the club does is wrong, it surely...
  8. Flump

Why would we? He'll either want to stay at Brentford or go to Utd. And given how many of our fans think it's embarrassing as a club to go for someone when you're not 100% sure they'll sign for us, it's probably a good thing we're not!
  9. Flump

Jackett, Ricketts and Murray at The Cleveland Arms

Thanks for writing it up. I will always think Kenny was great for saving us, and doing it so easily after 2 awful years. It's a shame we wasted time with Zenga instead of keeping KJ while they waited for their real option.
  10. Flump

Ha, I really hope you're not basing that on that idiotic spotrac site which has Donk as our top earner?!
  11. Flump

... but it's not a pub! If it was we'd also be paying quite a bit per visit.
  12. Flump

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

People loved it when Lage said he only wants genuine quality players signed, if that's what we're aiming at, some players are going to say no or take a bit of convincing. As we haven't even got to the first of July yet, it doesn't seem like a reason to change tack and lower our targets...
  13. Flump

I don't not understand how you haven't used so many double negatives. Writing off the debt does not mean they won't invest in us, that's a completely separate decision.
  14. Flump

Given they made £1.2b in profit last year, it's not a massive problem on it's own. If we have to use an analogy from household finances, then it would be like having a mortgage of slightly more than your annual salary - i.e. pretty normal.
  15. Flump

Yes, and that's basically the same thing, unless you particularly care about how much that US Media company's stake in Wolves is.
Top Bottom