Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Flump

1. Flump

FA charge GON

No, they couldn't.
  2. Flump

FA charge GON

I'm glad he won't do that, that would just be pointless performative protest - virtue signalling, if you will. It wouldn't go anywhere, it wouldn't achieve anything, it would just be done because it feels satisfying. It wouldn't lead to a highly publicised hearing where he could show evidence...
  3. Flump

FA charge GON

Big clubs have had shockers go against them too. And even if he does believe the tinfoil hat theories, I very much doubt that screaming at a ref in a corridor is the best way to get improvements!
  4. Flump

FA charge GON

I think that's what got him charged in the first place! While I understand his frustration, I'd prefer it if he could act professionally at all times.
  5. Flump

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

I think I'd say not a penalty, but he couldn't complain at all if it'd been given. Intent doesn't really come into the rules, but in such a weird case, I think some leniency for it clearly being a misunderstanding is needed. There was obviously no advantage at all in handling it, so play on.
  6. Flump

7 consecutive seasons in PL

You seem to be under the impression that Jeff has been our Chief Scout!
  7. Flump

Anyone else thinking sod it

The thing I really like about TMO is that the ref has 2 options: 1) "Any reason I can't give the try?" i.e. only overturn me if I've made a horrible mistake 2) "Was it a try?" i.e. I have no idea, it's up to you. I prefer that VAR sticks more to the on field ref's view now, but some of the...
  8. Flump

Down to just two games......

Here's what Jeff said - no wonder he doesn't say much, given the way people read exactly what they want into anything. Jeff isn't trying to "send a message" by having Cooper go there, that's ridiculous. His statement very much backs GON, and I've bolded the bit where he says "the club" (i.e...
  9. Flump

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

Wow, his stock must be really high if you think he could even be considered for the Everton job! I'd be flattered to think a Wolves manager could go on to one day manage Everton. What an honour.
  10. Flump

Will Fosun realise?

Of course the mood was different - my point is it should take more than 1-2 games to lose that connection. We've had a thread today saying the players aren't showing any heart, for example.
  11. Flump

Will Fosun realise?

If people feel like they've lost the connection they had with this team simply because we lost one game, then I'm afraid I wouldn't really see them as supporters - just temporary fans whose "connection" is lent to the club on the short-term condition that we win games.
  12. Flump

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

I think he was mostly slated for walking out, rather than speaking out!
  13. Flump

Finish the season now

That's not really all you were saying though, is it? You were saying GON is suddenly rubbish (what a strange coincidence that this is at the same time as injuries and tiredness from the players!), and that they're not showing any heart. If you're going to throw a hissy fit, then at least...
  14. Flump

Will Fosun realise?

I think that's a bit simplistic to only look at that as he failed - there were lots of rumours of Boly not wanting to sign (I'm sure I remember people saying for us to "move on") and he turned out fine, and I can't imagine any of our first lot (Neves, Jota) were desperate to play for us, if...
  15. Flump

Food for thought?

The post said some of the criticism of Hwang was too extreme, likely because of racist elements. It did not say everyone who criticised him at any point is racist.
Back
Top Bottom