Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Fifty Niner

1. F

Arsenal predictions

I think it will be close. Arsenal are choking it, as they do every season, so it’s a good time to play them.
  2. F

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Lopetegui’s still out of work following his Wolves debacle. Perhaps he’s not as elite as he thinks he is.
  3. F

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Man City have a thread dedicated to the possible transfer of RAN. Picked out this gem from one of their posts: 'Why are we after all these Wolves players, you’d have thought the club would have learnt its lesson with Nunes. The best club in the world buying players from Poundland for Harrods...
  4. F

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Arsenal choke again with both them and Liverpool handing the title to Man City, the one team I didn’t want to win the league. Again
  5. F

Forest verdict

Yep. Performances have gone somewhat Bruno esq but hopefully we won’t start shipping the 15 goals in four (away) games we did under Lopetegui’s end of season games.
  6. F

Forest verdict

Since the media and pundits were bigging up GON and Wolves chances of a Euro spot pre Coventry we haven’t won a game. However, before the season kicked off most of us would’ve been very happy to be where we are now. The fact that we showed potential to get up to 7th heightened expectations but...
  7. F

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Hopefully all the nonsense about GON being the next England manager will stop.
  8. F

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Another defeat on the cards. After GON’s downbeat post Coventry predictions about our chances our last 10 games it seems his predictions are coming true. Will we lose all our remaining games?
  9. F

Wolves v West Ham predictions

A dour 0-0 or 1-1.
  10. F

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

GON hasn’t done much as yet except get relegation favourites to punch above their weight. This is testament to his abilities to inspire a team ethic. Does he overthink things? Don’t know but a real test will be when he has a better and bigger squad and where expectations are higher.
  11. F

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Reading some of this I thought we were two down already!
  12. F

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

As per previous windows, I think we can extract Matt Hobbs to announce we are looking to bring one or two in, need to be sensible, got to fit in with club ethos etc. And as per previous windows we’ll be scratching around for potential signings as the new season kicks off.
  13. F

Villa verdict

Judging by objective reports, we played quite well but thanks to injuries we had no creativity. We’ve now lost 3 in 4 including Coventry game. Post Coventry GON played down our hopes for Europe and also gave notice that with our situation the rest of the season will be a struggle. Thankfully...
  14. F

Food for thought?

There are far more BAME players playing the game at higher levels nowadays so in time a good percentage might decide to go into management. Football is a ruthlessly results based business. I very much doubt clubs will adopt positive discrimination to up the numbers.
  15. F

Coventry Verdict

It was but then again Coventry should have been 2 or 3 up before we scored our first.
Back
Top Bottom