Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by fev123

1. fev123

Bruno Lage

I've lost a bit of faith in him now tbh. His team selections are very random, he seems to stick to formations and tactics that dont seem to work and his substitutions are often poor. The real problem I have is that I dont think there is a single player in this squad who feels they have his...
  2. fev123

Wolves u23 Vs WBA U23 - PL Cup Final 13/5/22

Yep. Pretty embarrassing given the numbers some academy games get.
  3. fev123

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

The DD page threw me for a minute. The Next button is half way down on the left just black and white.
  4. fev123

Hey mate. Do you mind me asking where you booked your parking space? Never been to the poorthorns before, is everyone going in colours or is it best to keep your head down?
  5. fev123

Back at Mol next Tuesday for Norwich U23s. 4 games in a week!
  6. fev123

Wanted to start a thread for this game as its a massive game for those that follow the u23. A big final for them and a further 1000 tickets for our fans have just gone on sale. Lets pack the place and make a statement. Beat them 4-0 at Telford earlier this season.......Lets go!!
  7. fev123

So... Who's renewing?

Fosun need to be very careful. The reason Man City are in the mess they are ticket wise is pricing their traditional fans out of coming so quickly and depending on a fickle fan base. They're given the best team in the world and those "johnny come lately" supporters produce neither atmosphere or...
  8. fev123

Personality

This is a great point. We really struggle against big physical teams as we have nothing to combat those assets. When you come up against Dunk, Tarkowski, Mee, Guehi, Anderson you need either pace or strength to combat those assets. We're lacking both.
  9. fev123

Please don’t sign Hwang

I agree that Hwang was better in the first half yesterday than Fabio, yet one gets sympathy and the other dogs abuse (sorry). In reality all of our attackers are under-performing so we just need to cut out blaming Adama, Fabio, Hwang or whoever and address the root cause. Only problem is I'm not...
  10. fev123

Brighton Verdict

I agree with certain things said, many of the players clearly didn't play for the manager yesterday but no successful football team is ran by the players, they have to take responsibility for how poor that was collectively. We pay, and they earn a lot of money to play professional football and...
  11. fev123

Thomas Frank

Had to listen to Mikey Burrows for the 2nd half and that bloody woman in the background moaning, I mean we're all biased at the game but they are just deluded. As others have said a vile club who's relegation I'll be toasting.
  12. fev123

U18 & U23 news and info...

Exactly how are you supposed to know if the U23 fixtures are on or not these days? The twitter account for academy and info in general is absolutely woeful. End up driving an hour to Kiddi and finding its off.
  13. fev123

Ref Watch -Southampton H

The standard is so bad in general but this guy was something else. His first half performance especially is the worst I've seen at wolves for nearly 20 years (hi uriah). Who looks at these guys and goes "that's what we need to raise the standards". You know things are bad when var is digging you...
  14. fev123

Ron Flowers RIP

As supporters we should mark this, such a significant player deserves something permanent but would be nice if we laid some flowers? Maybe at the Mol or the shop, whats everyone think? Where's best?
Top Bottom