Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fenrir_'s latest activity

• Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Mugwump's post in the thread Matheus Cunha with Like Like.
    I dont think Neto's injuries are the issue people make out to be, but i dont disagree its going to affect his value. Until this season...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Perton Wolf's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Like Like.
    PL fanboys like to claim that midtable Prem teams would win Serie A and compete for the Bundesliga title. It's rubbish. Also, detect a...
  • Fenrir_
    Absolutely he was, I'd guess James Rodriguez was on a pretty penny too. Didn't hear any Everton fans concerned about their spending at...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to goldeneyed's post in the thread Ait Nouri (Don't sell) with Like Like.
    Couldn't agree more. There is a kind of death wish amongst some people here. I think they enjoy the excitement of 'selling' and creating...
  • Fenrir_
    It seemed to start fairly well for him at Rangers, when he was sharing/alternating in the 9 role. Doesn’t seem to have suited him since...
  • Fenrir_
    From the outside it just seems like Everton and their prospective owners are putting off an almost inevitable administration as long as...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Tring Wolf's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Like Like.
    It was a tough one. After Raul’s injury, we had an awful run where we took (I think) 5 points from 11 games and had a brief spell...
  • Fenrir_
    Can't remember who was on the pitch but VAR was Mike Dean, who didn't bother checking it because one of his mates had put a flag in the...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ replied to the thread Arsenal predictions.
    Nothing to play for, players are knackered and will know they should be in London this weekend, chance for Arsenal to go back top after...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Kebab Warrior's post in the thread Mario Lemina with Like Like.
    With respect it’s not that they aren’t willing to run, it’s how many times they can sprint and hit eg. 90% of their top speed. Any...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to SuperGran's post in the thread Mario Lemina with Like Like.
    We regularly play 100 mins now too
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Rubberball's post in the thread Mario Lemina with Like Like.
    Nuno's team wasn't high intensity, it was short bursts. GoN has his team high pressing and then high intensity in the midfield...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Sirstancullis's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Like Like.
    Can't believe the Villa 'love in' on here. They whinged about us when we overtook them, throwing mud at us to try and destabilise us...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to 5150's post in the thread Mario Lemina with Like Like.
    Different teams, different styles. Do you not remember "we are 2nd half team" ? Used to take it very slowly in the first half. GON...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Norman Bell's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Like Like.
    So where is the Kop singing You'll Never Walk Alone and that looks like thousands leaving early. I thought according to Sky they were...
Back
Top Bottom