Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Ernie the Wolf

1. E

Bruno Lage

Sean Dyche!! My god we are scraping the bottom of the barrel if we go for him. Talks crap and plays rubbish hoofball.
  2. E

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Why do you think that? Window not yet open and we keep our transfer business a very closely guarded secret!
  3. E

A £30m net spend was indicated last week, so there are additional funds over and above sales income.
  4. E

Lopetegui

I would prefer Paulo Fonseca. Better CV, more experienced, has won titles and plays attacking football.
  5. E

Bruno- stay or out?

Depends which version of Nuno you are talking about! The one from the first 3 years or last season.
  6. E

Julen Lopetegui

What about Paulo Fonseca ex Roma and Shaktar? He was in the running to become Spurs manager before they changed direction and went for Nuno. Is currently available and has decent CV. Doesn’t stay anywhere long but has experience.
  7. E

And how much would that cost??!! The type of player you describe would cost £50m +, and may not hit the deck running. I don’t have a problem with potential as long as they have a decent number of games under their belt in a good league standard.
  8. E

Goal music

Great, love it. Big yes from me.
  9. E

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

Or if they are just coming back from injury per illness! Let’s be sensible
  10. E

Chelsea

Put the proceeds towards rebuilding Ukraine when the Russians lose
  11. E

Watford Predictions.

Little to play for?!! Look at the table. Next 3 matches v WTford, Everton & Leeds should generate 7-9 points and put us back in the chase for top 6.
  12. E

Bruno Lage

A very sensible and measured post.
  13. E

Bruno Lage

Are you mad?
Back
Top Bottom