Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Elokobi's 3am manifesto

1. E

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

Slightly off kilter, but here’s a link to a story about Emilio Aldecoa, who became the first Spanish player to play professional football in England when he played for wolves in 1943. Wolves Basque Refugee: The Story of Emilio Aldecoa I came across it earlier. He had some interesting links...
  2. E

Weirdest Place You've Bumped Into a Wolves Fan

Me and Ning in Krabi, Thailand. Met him the night before, and arranged to play football with the bar staff and fisherman on railay beach. 3 of the locals tipped up in Wolves shirts. No idea why they had them. Also once met a wolves fan in a tiny pub in Bratislava. Went out to watch England play...
  3. E

FA CUP CONUNDRUM

If I walk out of Anfield on the final day, and we’ve finished 7th, I’d be very contented. Absolutely made up with the best season witnessed in my lifetime, and looking forward to going round Europe watching my team. If we won the FA cup, however, there’s a chance it could all go very wrong for...
  4. E

Wolves - Champions of America

The Longest Game - theBlizzard.co.uk (i hope the link works!!!) Guardian football writer/ podcast regular Jonathan Wilson edits an online football journal called the Blizzard (you can read three articles for free). In the latest edition there is an interesting article about how Wolves came to...
  5. E

Crystal Palace Verdict Thread

Very disappointed..... though we rode our luck, we had chances to beat Man City, deserved a point against Leicester and should have beaten that shower Man U. Never mind what those in the bottom half are doing, they're nothing to us. We're four points off top and, you better believe it, we should...
  6. E

The Magic Man

(Apologies for the essay, but I just had to say this!) A couple of years back, the writer Duncan Hamilton wrote a book called the ‘footballer who could fly’. In it he eulogises about footballing heroes of yesteryear. At its core, however, is a story of his relationship to his dad. His old man...
  7. E

VERDICT - WOLVES V VILLA

Olé Olé Olé Olé Olé Passing side to side, front to back, one touch, dizzying football, Villa never got close, and Jota should've scored... Then, a pause. A moment 30,000 people seemed to stop. Astonished. And then.. a spontaneous standing ovation from all corners of the ground, that...
  8. E

Our Fans

Yep, Bully and Don Goodman (whose been present at the two best fa cup away days I've ever been to)... Don threw the smoke bomb and Bully went crowdsurfing ... and that song is in no way applicable to today.. I don't think any wolves fan 'woke up this morning feeling fine'..... I didn't, not...
  9. E

Alright mate, I'm a season ticket holder trying to get hold of a ticket for tomorrow. You still...

Alright mate, I'm a season ticket holder trying to get hold of a ticket for tomorrow. You still got a spare? Happy to pay 40-50 quid??
  10. E

Alright mate, do you still have a spare ticket for the Liverpool game. I'm a season ticket...

Alright mate, do you still have a spare ticket for the Liverpool game. I'm a season ticket holder desperately looking for one. happy to pay 40- 50 quid if its still going?
Back
Top Bottom