Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Eastern Wolf

1. Eastern Wolf

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

Unless Joao pushes for a move we must resist attempts to buy him this summer. He'll be worth a lot more the following summer if he keeps up with his performances and improves further (and doesnt get injured of course). He is quite a unique player and any team would want someone like him. Not...
  2. Eastern Wolf

West Ham United Football Club verdict

A few people on here have a different interpretation of the offside rules to me. As I understand the current rules, Chiware is only offside if he was the one who scored the goal. As per Sheffield vs Chelsea game last night, when Macburnie scored there were two Sheffield players in offside...
  3. Eastern Wolf

Stadium Plans

Been very quiet lately but here’s proof that Jeff is alive
  4. Eastern Wolf

Kilman keep or sell?

So long as Dawson stays fit of course
  5. Eastern Wolf

West Ham United Football Club verdict

Offside had nothing to do with it. If Chireware touched it then he would have been offside - but he didn't. As for interfering with play - how many similar goals have we seen where players are in similar positions? VAR didn't have to get involved because it wasn't contended by anyone or look...
  6. Eastern Wolf

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

We did nothing in the second half apart from the goal that was disallowed. Traore gave us more energy when he came on and should have come on earlier. Did Chiwome or Chirewa even touch the ball? Chiwome seemed to be marking their defenders instead of trying to find space. As for the disallowed...
  7. Eastern Wolf

Team for West Ham

I think Lemina has eased off it recently. Maybe tired from his all-action style of playing. An extra body in midfield would help us control the game. Doyle would be good to provide the passes to a front two of Cunha and Sarabia. Traore instead of Doyle if we need someone more physical.
  8. Eastern Wolf

Burnley Verdict

Even “forwards” miss the type of chance that RAN had last night. Antonio missed a one on one last night for West Spam against Spuds. And who can forget the miss by Che Adams against us last season from a yard out when it was easier to score than to miss? We’ve been heavily linked to both players...
  9. Eastern Wolf

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Sa was the man of the match for us. Semedo, Ait nuri, Gomes were positives. Lemina OK. The others could have done better. No threat from Chiwonbe again. Burnley looked like Brazil against us on occasion. They passed it around well and fired off quite a few shots that were saved by Sa. We were...
  10. Eastern Wolf

Hwang

I've been supportive of Hwang in the face of all the abuse he gets. But so long as he's been with us he has struggled with injuries. With his track record we really can't trust him to last a full season. I don't mean we need to replace him as I dont think we'll get a great amount of money for...
  11. Eastern Wolf

Chiquinho

I thought he was a youngster of 18 or 19. Should be showing more at his age. I don't mean the finished article of course but more than he has shown so far.
  12. Eastern Wolf

Team V Burnley

Either Doherty or Traore up front would do better than any of the kids right now. Doherty is a good finisher and knows how to find space. Traore is physical and awkward. He will not be bullied by big defenders. Give the kids a break. They are far from ready as we have seen.
  13. Eastern Wolf

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

He improves game by game. Even did a great dribble against Villa yesterday.
  14. Eastern Wolf

Villa verdict

We were totally toothless up front. We tried three kids but they proved useless. Some may be hoping but they are no generational talents and really had nothing about them. Fabio at the same age had more about him. To play at this level, they have to show more movement and find space. None of...
  15. Eastern Wolf

Food for thought?

For those who didn’t know or have forgotten as he’s quite rarely mentioned, Wolves had a BAME coach and then manager way before the term was coined - Sammy Chung. We were also one of the first teams to have black players in the 70s - Bob Hazel and George Berry. It may come as a surprise to some...
Back
Top Bottom