Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by dragracewolf

1. D

Bruno Lage

lol... Seemingly though all the posts on here in the last few days are ok, mine aren't. Isn't that strange.
  2. D

Bruno Lage

The horses can keep it. It was for debridement of burn injuries instead of putting me to sleep. I couldn't imagine using it as a recreational drug to be honest.
  3. D

Roger Johnson loses his case

So he's been to Luton airport too then!
  4. D

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

If it was easy they'd be sitting in the office e mailing contracts out to players. The reality is it's dog eat dog out there in the transfer market. There's a limited amount of top quality players out there with a whole raft of teams after signing them. Wolves have advantages and disadvantages...
  5. D

The thing is, everyone on here (unless you really know them) is judged on how they post. That is it. The criticism comes from that, not how many games you go to.
  6. D

Did he poo poo your poo poo Blackadder? :D
  7. D

To be fair ignore is for 10 year olds on FB. I can ignore without it if i so wish.. ;)
  8. D

Like others have said, and i agree with, everyone can have an opinion good or bad. Also anyone can pull anyone up if they feel that a poster is constantly negative (not just you). I'm not the only one who pulls you up on here. I went home and away for a long time, and like i said life got in the...
  9. D

The kitchen stand. My days of going to matches ended a long time ago when i got a family, followed by racing, followed by running a business. Been a Wolves fan since 1971 though. I didn't think it was mandatory to have a season ticket to post here? Maybe i'm wrong...
  10. D

Bookmarked... :tearsofjoy:
  11. D

I get it. But sometimes you have to pull some of the people up on what they continually say. It probably doesn't work but oh well...
  12. D

No you won't. You'll be gutted that you can't have a meltdown at the people in charge. There's a few of you who will. Your posts give it away fella.
  13. D

You've changed your tune! You're one of the posters that keep saying we won't sign anyone with the people we have in charge.
  14. D

Fact!
  15. D

I think you'd still be saying that if we'd signed Messi, Mbappe and VVD. :rolleyes: Thought i'd post this again for you, because it's 100% true.
Top Bottom