Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Deak77's latest activity

• Deak77
    Deak77 replied to the thread Arsenal (H).
    Football as an industry will never miss any opportunity to make money from those who watch,guaranteed.
  • Deak77
    FFS!
  • Deak77
    Deak77 replied to the thread Bournemouth ( H ).
    The new Ghostbusters film
  • Deak77
    Where? There's literally 1 speculative post on Twitter suggesting this?
  • Deak77
    Deak77 replied to the thread Bournemouth ( H ).
    I've got cinema tickets for Wednesday 10th April,so it will no doubt be moved to then.
  • Deak77
    Deak77 reacted to Carl Corts Flick Ons's post in the thread Next Seasons Shirts with Haha Haha.
    You need to get out more
  • Deak77
    Deak77 reacted to xbomber's post in the thread Next Seasons Shirts with Haha Haha.
    As much as the others are scoffing at this, I was doing the exact same thing last night. Looked at it for quite a while in fact. Don't...
  • Deak77
    Deak77 posted the thread Arsenal (H) in Molineux Mix.
    When's it getting moved to then? Saturday 12:30 Saturday 17:30 Sunday 14:00 Sunday 16:30 With the title race starting to reach a...
  • Deak77
    Deak77 replied to the thread That miss.
    Adama somehow managed to hit the bar with an open goal gaping, from similar range at home to Everton in one of those early lockdown games.
  • Deak77
    Deak77 replied to the thread Next Seasons Shirts.
    What a completely ridiculous and unrealistic scenario, I'd never waste my money on Rich Tea in a million years!
  • Deak77
    I was looking at my home shirt as it dried on the airer today, it really is one of the best we've had in years.
  • Deak77
    Deak77 reacted to WorcesterWanderer's post in the thread Next Seasons Shirts with Like Like.
    I've not had any issues with Castore shirts this season. Our third top is very very comfy.
  • Deak77
    The Man City situation will come down to who has the better lawyers, them or the Premier League, don't forget they've already made a...
  • Deak77
    Can't remember the last great Umbro football shirt I saw, their stuff has been bang average for a very long time now.
  • Deak77
    Deak77 replied to the thread Coventry Verdict.
    I can understand the thinking behind that,but essentially noise and singing is aesthetic. I remember going to Old Trafford in 2003 and...
Back
Top Bottom