Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Dan G WWFC

1. Dan G WWFC

Gary O'Neil - tactics

He worked for Liverpool previously in the academy and has a relationship with the new DoF. If they can’t get a big name manager in, not many other young managers that you can try. Salah probably going and Trent wanted by Barca. Could be a big rebuilding job there with high expectations...
  2. Dan G WWFC

Blue Card

For me, like VAR it could improve the game. The issue like you say, the morons running them. Simple changes could make it all run so much better. Like buggering off the clear and obvious and just look to get the right decision. We all know, Bruno Fernandes will be giving the ref grief all...
  3. Dan G WWFC

January 2024 transfer window thread.

I wonder if we’ll go back in for Rodrigo Gomes in the summer.
  4. Dan G WWFC

TOTI

Gone from a back up Lage wouldn’t play, would rather play Neves CB, to a first team starter who isn’t going to get replaced anytime soon.
  5. Dan G WWFC

Matheus Cunha

I think many fans of other teams will see his goals and assists and say he’s having a good season, but I think you need to watch the game to see how good he actually is this year. Linking up midfield and attack and driving with the ball is what’s making us such a threat going forward.
  6. Dan G WWFC

Noha Lemina

I wonder if a part of the deal was to get Noah closer to Mario after the passing of their father. The lads only 18 so having his big brother around him could be a big help. Also, wonder if his struggles in Italy are due to him failing to adapt to living in another country. Hopefully, he...
  7. Dan G WWFC

Blue Card

Does it also work like a yellow? Because I can see the argument for more punishment on fouls that are clearly just trying to stop teams play on the counter. Where the player will take the yellow card for the team as they say. Red card would be too harsh but a yellow 9/10 doesn’t affect the...
  8. Dan G WWFC

I can’t see them going for RAN as they have a top young left back already. Unless Ran is happy to sit on the bench/rotate
  9. Dan G WWFC

I think he goes PSG
  10. Dan G WWFC

Liquidator return?!

I don’t see why we keep brining it back up. It’s never coming back. Change the song though. Hi ho is ****
  11. Dan G WWFC

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Like Nunes. I’m not sure where he should be played. Got a nice skill set though. He shouldn’t stop us upgrading in that area
  12. Dan G WWFC

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

I think he’s been disappointing after a promising start. Clearly got ability but need to improve in the final 3rd.
  13. Dan G WWFC

Man United Verdict Thread

Went for a Tom tit after Neto scored. Worse **** of my life
  14. Dan G WWFC

Lille looking to cash in on Johnathan David in the summer with a year left on his deal. Could be a option to replace Neto in terms of star player
  15. Dan G WWFC

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

Tommy Doyle is fantastic
Back
Top Bottom