Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dan G WWFC's latest activity

• Dan G WWFC
    Dan G WWFC replied to the thread Gary O'Neil - tactics.
    He worked for Liverpool previously in the academy and has a relationship with the new DoF. If they can’t get a big name manager in, not...
  • Dan G WWFC
    Dan G WWFC replied to the thread Blue Card.
    For me, like VAR it could improve the game. The issue like you say, the morons running them. Simple changes could make it all run so...
  • Dan G WWFC
    I wonder if we’ll go back in for Rodrigo Gomes in the summer.
  • Dan G WWFC
    Dan G WWFC replied to the thread TOTI.
    Gone from a back up Lage wouldn’t play, would rather play Neves CB, to a first team starter who isn’t going to get replaced anytime soon.
  • Dan G WWFC
    Dan G WWFC replied to the thread Matheus Cunha.
    I think many fans of other teams will see his goals and assists and say he’s having a good season, but I think you need to watch the...
  • Dan G WWFC
    Dan G WWFC replied to the thread Noha Lemina.
    I wonder if a part of the deal was to get Noah closer to Mario after the passing of their father. The lads only 18 so having his big...
  • Dan G WWFC
    Dan G WWFC replied to the thread Blue Card.
    Does it also work like a yellow? Because I can see the argument for more punishment on fouls that are clearly just trying to stop...
  • Dan G WWFC
    I can’t see them going for RAN as they have a top young left back already. Unless Ran is happy to sit on the bench/rotate
  • Dan G WWFC
    I think he goes PSG
  • Dan G WWFC
    Dan G WWFC replied to the thread Liquidator return?!.
    I don’t see why we keep brining it back up. It’s never coming back. Change the song though. Hi ho is ****
  • Dan G WWFC
    Like Nunes. I’m not sure where he should be played. Got a nice skill set though. He shouldn’t stop us upgrading in that area
  • Dan G WWFC
    I think he’s been disappointing after a promising start. Clearly got ability but need to improve in the final 3rd.
Back
Top Bottom