Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Cuban Wolf

1. C

Wolves v Brentford comms thread.

OK - I had a yellow card in my hand, or should that now be a blue one?:rolleyes:
  2. C

Tottenham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

The Referee ;)
  3. C

Matheus Cunha

In the Sasa video, Sasa referred to Cunha as helping him to settle in after coimng back from surgery, and that Cunha can speak five laguages fluently.
  4. C

Wolves V Arsenal predictions

Me too, losing 0 v 1 if i remember correctly, then a snow blizzard in the second half.
  5. C

Lopetegui

Walsall Wolf will probably post a picture of tapas and beers, on past form no ham babs. ;-)
  6. C

Team for Brentford

Easy, play Wolves women, they seem to score for fun! ;-)
  7. C

Lopetegui

He is waiting to see if someone on the mix is going to offer to eat dog poo or not. ;-)
  8. C

Diego Costa

Nah, he's at the Nuffield, because its cheaper than the Mount, and no pesky photographers.
  9. C

Diego Costa

Neto, has just heard that Costa is on his way..........
  10. C

Diego Costa

Known as El Cholo, the beast
  11. C

Tuchel sacked

If Potter goes to Chelsea, there maybe fireworks just before bonfire night, as 29 October it is Brighton v Chelsea
  12. C

Diego Costa

Can some kind soul please tell the guy up the tree, that he can go home for the rest of the day?
  13. C

Diego Costa

Quite a while back, amongst other places, I worked in Bermuda. Yes, it is a British Crown Colony, and I even needed a work permit. I was offered the job, subject to Immigration status, qualifications etc. I remember asking was i not doing a local out of a job, the relply was that the job...
  14. C

Boubacar Traore

Perhaps he is joining Costa, so they can share a taxi?
  15. C

Diego Costa

Hopefully he gets the permit, then at Heathrow Customs: Officer: Anything to declare sir? Costa: Not really, except Henderson's pride, oh and Conte's teeth. ;-)
Back
Top Bottom