Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by crocos

1. C

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Only had those in France & Poland :p
  2. C

Hot Pork @ Molineux

We lived near-ish to Upton Park some years back, and jellied eels are alive and well in East London; not my thing either TBH, although the liquor they're often served with is really good sometimes. Lots of parsley and with the best ones, roasted garlic in it too. Pie & mash still going strong...
  3. C

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Joking aside, I'd love to see Molineux showcasing the area better in terms of our food & drink. IMO Wolves, Wolvo itself & Molineux have a very distinctive, interesting and rich history, and our beer & food should be a proud part of it all. And yes, I'd include Mr Tikka in that. I used to...
  4. C

Hot Pork @ Molineux

The roast pork [in a tray etc / in a bap] was a really distinctive & excellent thing about a Molineux day, and it'd be a real shame if it's all gone. Who wants carp burgers / hot dogs when you can have roast pork. Proper food for proper folk.
  5. C

Car theft

Sorry to hear this. My solution to car theft is simple - drive a beaten up & scarred old banger like mine [or what looks a beaten up scarred old banger to the untutored eye], and stealing it is the equivalent of going through the bins at the back of a restaurant
  6. C

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Our boy & I are up to Molineux again on Saturday for the Luton game; travelling up with a Luton friend and his same-age son [both 8 years old]. They'll be with the Luton lot and we'll be high up in the standing section of the NB - the only tickets available once I knew we could go. Hopefully...
  7. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

VAR could in theory be quite useful IMO, but it's become a nightmare; it's not just the absurd mind-numbing time spent on it but the fact they still then seem to frequently get stuff wrong anyway. The emotion of the game is compromised for no clear gain, I think. And the game is all about the...
  8. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I'd be embarrassed to be celebrating that win as a Utd player or fan.
  9. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Go to hell, VAR.
  10. C

Forest- possible points deduction

I used to have a soft spot for Forest from when I was a kid and they rose up the divisions to win the European Cup etc; now though, they're a club up [down] there with Bolton & the Boggies for my dislike. May they go down and stay down.
  11. C

Notts Forest (A) Pre-Match Thread

Time for Pitbull to whisper sweet nothings in his ear :tongueclosed:
  12. C

He may well score, but I think MGW is probably more likely to get sent off today; the wee scamp won't be able to take the pressure.
  13. C

One of my great away days was incognito in with the Forest for that gorgeous 1-0 we got c/o Michael Kightly back around this time in 2009. That was the game when I knew we were going to do it; such a sweet feeling, and so sweet too that it was Kightly who got the goal. It was hard, very hard...
  14. C

Joe Kinnear RIP

That Wimbledon team under him were something else; the ultimate disruptors. RIP
  15. C

Turning Japanese

Everyone around me is a total stranger Everyone avoids me like a psyched Lone Ranger I'm sure I've heard Chiwome & Fraser singing this one
Back
Top Bottom