Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by cookey

1. cookey

Gold shorts

There was too much mud about, could have the entire team naked that day ;-)
  2. cookey

Willian Jose

The only Wolves signing that I've ever got jumpy up & down for in public (Telford Tesco) - didn't go overly well did it ;-( Learned my lesson there, at least watch them play for us for a few games first before getting too excited
  3. cookey

Anyone else's Wolves cash just zero'd today?

My cash is also a big fat zilch, last spend was 40+ quids worth for xmas so be a few quid in there from that - strange that ;-(
  4. cookey

v Leicester Predictions

Score draw or narrow Wolves win if Vardy is out, really miss the Steve Bull vs Steve Walsh "battles" which used to enliven this fixture up 30 odd years ago though.
  5. cookey

When will Fosun act - and how ?

Hopefully they react by getting us some player upgrades before the window closes, AND not just for the future - for the NOW!!!!
  6. cookey

Is it time

Scrabble scoring ;-)
  7. cookey

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Missed the first bit - have they mentioned Kilman' s interesting facts yet ????
  8. cookey

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Mouts first half, Neves second half - Simples!!!
  9. cookey

Palace Pre-Match Thread

Happy Anniversary Pompey ol' mate ;-)
  10. cookey

Feed our Pack

Might as well sit together in the Virtual Molineux then Steve ;-)
  11. cookey

Big problem

Maybe Jose ran into Silva in training & they are both out for the season ??? Just a typical old Wolves fans deep dark thoughts, . . . Hopefully ;-)
  12. cookey

Feed our Pack

Inspirational, so got my virtual ticket.
  13. cookey

Is the new Chelsea manager actually POB

I'm in my 60's & have never heard of POB - but I've learnt on MolMix to just smile & go with the flow Kingswood ;-)
  14. cookey

Is the new Chelsea manager actually POB

Having never seen POB does he/she/it/whatever jump up and down on the spot a lot???
  15. cookey

Sami Al Jab-er

I believe you are correct Oliver, different competition (except 2010-15 when they were combined) though, i wonder if ANY other Wolves players have EVER received a vote for either World, or even European award, I'm sure someone's braincell will have full knowledge of this . . .
Back
Top Bottom